Chapter 65: Heavy Rain

Start from the beginning

It is imperative for him to go to Suzhou this time. Zhao Chengjun has checked the secret letter in private and naturally he can find out if the secret letter had been touched. He has someone in Suzhou, and these internal methods can't deceive Zhao Chengjun.

However, Zhao Chengjun never expected that Tang  Shishi would risk her life to remind him of this, instead of helping herself escape the real danger.

Tang Shishi could not hear his voice, Zhao Chengjun watched Tang Shishi for a long time, whispering to himself, not knowing who he was asking: "Why?"

Obviously, she didn't know that she was poisoned. She ran back in the rain completely unintentionally. Not for fame or profit, then what is she doing this for?

Why was she running back? Why remind him? She is a selfish person, how could she not know how dangerous it is to save him? How is she going to explain this action in the future?

Taking 10,000 steps back and she thought, if Zhao Chengjun dies, Zhao Zixun can inherit the throne then no one will hinder Zhao Zixun. This is clearly a good thing for Tang Shishi, why should she go so far as to rescue Zhao Chengjun?

What does she think of him?

Zhao Chengjun sighed deeply, and said: "I'll let you go first, and then I will take care of you when I come back. It is better to detoxify first."

Zhao Chengjun observed for a long time, and finally unbuttoned Tang Shishi's collar. Zhao Chengjun once lead the army, but never once did he feel such a strong sense of relief. He let out a long sigh of relief and helplessly said: "A button is so troublesome, it can make someone go crazy."

Because of this action, the two people were obviously very close. Tang Shishi seemed to be in the two layers of ice and fire, her body was cold and hot, and in the blur, she vaguely felt that there was a heat source in front of her. Regardless of what it was, Tang Shishi subconsciously hugged tightly.

Zhao Chengjun was untying the third button, and was suddenly held by her. Zhao Chengjun's instinct was stiff, and he was about to move, and his neck was wrapped around by Tang Shishi's hands. Her cheeks were naturally pressed against Zhao Chengjun's shoulders: "Mother, it's cold."

Zhao Chengjun was angry and funny. He finally pulled her up helplessly and said: "I am not your mother, don't move, let go..."

Tang Shishi's body is soft, and her waist was as soft as a willow, as if it was boneless. Zhao Chengjun sat up half hugging her, unbuttoned her clothes with one hand, and took off her coat. After finally taking off her outer shirt, Zhao Chengjun was already exhausted and sweating.

Zhao Chengjun threw the clothes on the shelf with one hand, thinking with great helplessness, this is much more tiring than leading the military training.

After removing the coat, the coat was tightly attached to Tang Shishi, and Tang Shishi's neck and arms were soaked. Tang Shishi was irritated by the cold air in the room, and she hugged Zhao Chengjun more tightly. Zhao Chengjun has been enduring her harassment since entering the house. Now that the jade armbands are on Zhao Chengjun's waist, Zhao Chengjun has to use all his self-control to ensure that he sits.

Rather than tearing up her thin layers of clothes that were in front of him.

Zhao Chengjun grasped his hand into a fist, his knuckles tightened and tight, and finally held her shoulders and pulled her away: "I forgive you for being delirious but i don't care about you. You lie down obediently, and I will let people come in."

Zhao Chengjun put Tang Shishi back on the bed and quickly got up. He overestimated himself too much, and something will happen if he stays. Zhao Chengjun didn't take two steps. Tang Shishi on the bed saw Zhao Chengjun leaving both half asleep and half awake. She instinctively got up and hugged him tightly from behind: "Don't go, I'm afraid."