Those plump lips...

She was about to kiss her this morning, this isn't what friends do, but god it felt so right, it was wrong, she is not a cheater.

Miyeon stopped by a parking lot and parked her car.

She wanted to take Minnie for a walk, a special one, around the flowers; then she will bring her to eat something.

Miyeon poked Minnie's cheek.

-Wakey Wakey- she said and giggled, Minnie wasn't sleeping but she was so deep in her thoughts that she didn't realise they stopped.

-Oh...We are here? – Minnie asked and Miyeon nodded, she went out of the car and opened the small door and entered half of her body to unlock Minnie's seatbelt.

She started to back away but stopped to fix the pianist's bangs, she didn't know why she liked them that much, she just wanted them to not be messy.

Their faces where so close, Minnie blushed and looked away from the embarrassment, Miyeon giggled and kissed her cheek.

They went out of the car and Miyeon locked it; she hugged Minnie's arm and started to walk.

-Flowers! – Minnie shouted like an excited kid and Miyeon felt like she did bingo.

-Yeah, do you like them? – Minnie nodded and turned around to Miyeon, she leaned down and kissed the older's cheek –I love them- the younger whispered.

Miyeon felt goose bumps all over her back and blushed a little bit.

They started to walk in that myriad of flowers.

Soyeon pov:

We walked in the study, Yuqi didn't sleep that much, she would always check on Minnie to see if she was ok.

She is so caring, I love her.

She was currently beside me checking me while I was writing something down, I looked at her and she smiled weakly at me, I leaned closer and she opened her arms welcoming me into them.

-My small girl- she said and I giggled –I'm not that small- I said and she looked at me –Believe in what you think midget- I broke our hug by pushing her away.

-You are a giraffe! – I exclaimed and she laughed at me approaching me and engulfing me in her arms again –You are my pretty and tiny girlfriend- she whispered and I blushed.

Ugh, this girl, I can't believe I chose her.

She made me sit down on her lap and I continued to work.

I heard soft snores and noticed that she fell asleep, what a cutie pie.

I love her so much.

Third person pov:

-Miyeon! Look there are Dahlias over there! – Minnie pointed out making the older smile.

Dahlia:

Dahlia is a type of flower member of the Asteraceae family; some studies say that its name is an homage to a Swedish botanist, named Anders Dahl.

But following the history, once this flower was grown as food eaten by the Aztecs, when other food was introduced, Dahlia was forgotten; until Dahl payed attention to eat and named it the way we know.

It has about 40 species and is a plant hailing from Mexico, it became their national flower in 1963.

Although it has so many species only six are used in gardens and as decorations.

It became popular as the Houdini of the garden in 1830 when empress Josephine de Beauharnais of France grew her own dahlias.

Dahlia's have a rich symbolism: it can stand for wealth and elegance but also love and involvement.

It's considered as the perfect flower to express your love.

Is it possible to love a flower like you Dahlia?

-Wouldn't it be nice if we take Dahlias for the performance? Like some kind of decoration to put on when I'll play? – Minnie's eyes widened at what Miyeon said and she turned to her.

-That could be amazing...I need to ask if we can...- Minnie giggled at what she said –If you can- she corrected herself.

Miyeon loved to see Minnie like this, she can look very bad sometimes but if you mention something related to piano she will jump of excitement, her father was like that with music.

She loved the way she wanted to know everything about the performance even though she was aware the she wasn't part of it.

For the first time she will be part of the public, it was a big challenge.

Miyeon was highly honoured to do this show, she wonders way Minnie chose her, she could've choose someone better than her, but she chose her anyway.

-Min- Miyeon called the younger –Mh? – the pianist turned to her.

-Why me? – she asked and Minnie smiled a bit.

–Because you are talented and perfect in your moves, you can balance elegance and quietness in a satisfying manner.

I like the way your fingers run lightly over the keys in a legato, play the notes smoothly and connected.

It's not only the way you look that matters, even when you play, you are so delicate like you fear to hurt the instrument- said Minnie.

That's when Miyeon's heart seemed to skip a beat.

-And...To be honest you are like me when you play, you remind me of myself, as I said you are talented, even more because you compose your own pieces, you are being yourself- the pianist continued.

Miyeon blushed again.

They started walking again and Miyeon couldn't get her mind off what Minnie said.

They climbed again in the car and Miyeon drove to a restaurant nearby.

Miyeon led the way to a hidden seat to be sure that nobody will see Minnie's hands, they ordered food and waited there.

Dahlia...Love me.

Don't let me fall into pieces.