Why Is He Inviting Someone Else Over?

POV (Tommy)

It's been a few minutes since Phil got here. Wilbur and Phil kept talking amongst each other which is so incredibly boring.

"UGHHH!"

Shit, that was way louder than I expected.

"Yes Tommy? Do you need something?" Wilbur asked while tilting his head.

Honestly, I felt kind of bad. I interrupted their conversation for no reason, but I was so bored. Why don't they just talk to me? My mom literally just left me! Wait. My mom just left me.

"Tommy?"

"Tommy?!"

"TOMMY?!"

POV (Wilbur Soot)

Tommy was completely still, hyperventilating.

"What do we do?" Phil asks in a panicked voice.

I just sit next to Tommy in confusion. I'm not sure what exactly to do, so I just wrap my arm around him and rub his hand. Slowly he goes back to normal, well, as normal as he can get.

Poor boy. His mother left and is basically left to live with me, who is just some stranger in his eyes.

Tommy mutters so quietly to the point that I can barely hear, "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry."

"It's nothing, Tommy. You're fine now, which is all I care about." I smile at the boy and he gently smiles back.

Phil gets up to put his plate in the sink, but then stops. "Mate, I'm definitely staying over tonight."

Tommy looks at me and notices that I'm still wrapped around him, so he quickly pulls away.

"I'm fine, Phil. Stop worrying about me and the kid, we will be fine."

"I'm not a kid, but I agree," Tommy nods in agreement.

"I didn't ask for any of your input. I already told Kristen."

POV (Tommy)

They are arguing about me? Of course they fucking are. Just like how mom would argue about me with her boyfriend Jared. Ugh, I hate Jared. At least they aren't screaming curses at each other.

"I'm inviting Techno over, I suppose." Wilbur sighs.

Huh? Wait what? Why is he inviting someone else over? Dammit, I should have paid attention to their arguing.

"Okay, fine."

Everything after was kind of a blur. I just ended up back in bed, sleeping. As soon as I woke up I heard Wilbur and Phil talking to someone new. This new guy must be Techno, I suppose.

I look beside my bed and find a stuffed animal, a fairly big raccoon. There is a sticky note pasted on top of the poor lad.

"I thought that'd you'd like this, considering you remind me of a raccoon. Hope you like it! :) "

Dammit, why is he so kind to me?

POV (Wilbur Soot)

"Yes, I did give him the stuffed raccoon. I don't really mind it."

"Wilbur, that's one of your favorites! Why would you do that? I thought your stuffed animals meant a lot to you?" Techno questioned with a confused expression.

"I have many more though. I'll be fine. You know I have a collection of those bad boys."

Just as I said that a sleepy Tommy comes in, holding the raccoon tight. His eyes lit up with my statement.

"Collection?!" Tommy begins flapping his arms in excitement, but slowly stops as he realizes there are people watching.

I smile at his excitement, "Yes, about 100 stuffed animals. I absolutely love them."

Tommy shyly smiles back, "Well, that's cool I guess. I also kind of like the raccoon you gave me."

"Don't be embarrassed, we won't judge you." Techno chuckles, "I'm Techno and I like Minecraft. I'm also a grown adult."

"You like Minecraft too?!" Tommy shouts, a bit too loud.

"We all do." Phil chuckles.

"FUCK YES"