13

3rd person's POV

"Is she awake already?" Mr Jeon asked as he enters his daughter's private room at the hospital.

"Not yet, sir" Yeji answered as she stand up straight.

"That fucking Kim Ju got Im and Jeong." he said in rage and the coffee table was flipped, making Yeji flinch.

Yeji silently cursed. Knowing Yeojin and Jinsol, those two won't say anything until they die. They'll die in Kim's hands especially that Hyunjin got hurt.

"They're also Heejin's close friends, yeah?" Mr Jeon turns to her.

"Yes, sir" Yeji answered almost immediately, scared that the man will pour his anger to her.

He went quiet and sit on the couch. Yeji suppose that the man is thinking, so she didn't speak anymore.

-

3rd person's POV

Hyeju holds Yerim's hand as she try to calm her down. They're in hell with their father and right now, there's Yeojin and Jinsol tied up in front of them.

"Tres" Yerim whispered and Hyeju grab her hand tighter, looking at her with 'Don't be so obvious' look.

"Dad, what are you going to do to them?" Hyeju asked

"Make them spill some informations and..." Mr Kim made a sound as he point the gun to his head and chuckles darkly after.

Yerim's grip tightens as she hold her tears, looking right at Yeojin's eyes. She knows her dad so damn well and she's certain that he won't let the two live.

The door opened and Hyunjin who's in her pajamas enters.

"Uno" Mr Kim said, looking at her daughter who has arm sling attached to her.

"I told you to just rest, right?"

Hyunjin looks at Yerim who gave her a phone call earlier and look again at her father.

"Dad, are you going to kill them?" Hyunjin asked, signalling Ryujin to take off the thick coat from her. Ryujin did and take a hold of the cloth.

"Yes" Mr Kim said

"I think they can be useful" Hyunjin said, making Yeojin and Jinsol lift their gazes to her.

"How so?" her father asked

"Let's make them our spy, dad" Hyeju joined in, slowly letting go of Yerim's hand to go beside Hyunjin.

"Hmmmm" he humms

"I don't think they'll agree to be a spy. They're fucking loyal to that scumbag" he said, sipping his tea.

Hyunjin then walks towards the two, about three meters away from where she was standing.

"I need your cooperation" Hyunjin whispered as she look at the two.

"We won't speak, Kim." Jinsol said firmly, right after Hyunjin removed the duck tape covering her mouth.

"Look, I'm giving you two a fucking chance to live" Hyunjin said through gritted teeth.

"You, chihuahua, you need to live for my sister" Hyunjin said, removing the tape from Yeojin.

"Now, tell me the least important information or plan of Jeon Jihyuk and I'm gonna handle the rest. This is the only thing I'm asking y'all"

The two looked at each other and the younger one nods. She can't die. If she dies, that means Yerim is gonna get left alone.