05

Heejin's POV

I'm trying my best to avoid this boy named... wait what was his name again? I forgot. All I know is he's part of the basketball team.

I'm obviously uninterested in him, but he won't stop bothering me. Now here's here eating dinner with us. He even brought his dad. What the hell.

"You look cute together" mom said and I raised my eyebrow. Excuse me???

"I don't really think so" I said, not hiding the disgust in my voice. The four of them looks at me and I saw my mom open her eyes wide, scolding me with her eyes.

"What? I'm just stating a fact" I said, cutting a piece of my steak and putting it inside my mouth.

"Listen, what was your name again?" I asked this guy

"Hans-"

"Okay, Hansel, I'm not really interested in you so don't bother me anymore" I stand up and look at my parents.

"Don't even try to do something to set me up with him" I said with a serious tone. I gave Hansel a last look before turning my back to them.

"I'm going to Ryujin's place" I said, walking towards the front door and exit the mansion. I get in my car and open my phone. There's some messages from Uno and I typed a reply to her before driving off.

The whole ride is 30 minutes long and I finally reached Ryujin's place. I punch the pass code in and enter.

I stopped and blinks. Kim Yerim is here. Why is she here? Where the hell is Uno? We stare at each other for solid 5 seconds before she sits on the couch while I went to the kitchen to look for Ryujin.

"Ryu-" oh my fucking god. Kim Hyeju is here too and there's Hyunjin sitting on the counter holding her phone, typing something.

"Hey, Heej" Ryujin finally came to her senses. Jesus Christ. Why Hyunjin didn't tell me her siblings are here?

I gave the two a glare before Ryujin drag me somewhere else. That's just an act though. I don't hate Hyeju and obviously I don't hate Hyunjin either. I don't hate any of the triplets. I just don't want to be obvious. I'm sure Hyunjin haven't told the two yet.

We reached Ryujin's room and I slap her arm.

"Ouch! What was that for????" she look so wronged.

"Bitch, you didn't tell me they're here" I said

"They literally just came 2 minutes before you did. It was just Hyunjin who's here since earlier" she said and I brush my hair up using my hand.

"What are you gonna tell them?" I asked her.

"Well I don't know?"

I forgot that she refuses to use that brain of hers.

"Tell them I'm your girlfriend" I blurted out

"Bitch, I don't wanna die" I'm so sorry, Ryujin.

"Just do it. I'm sure they heard Yeojin the other day at the cafeteria too"

"The cat is going to kill me, Heejin"

"Come up with a better excuse then? They might even think that you're spying on them" I said which is would likely happen. She's working for the Kims and suddenly they'll see me coming over to her place and even know her pass code.

"Fuck it" Ryujin cursed

"Okay, I'll say it. Though I think I won't be seeing the sunlight tomorrow anymore"

"Don't be so dramatic. Hyunjin won't kill you" I told her

"Yeah haha maybe she's just going to torture me"

We rehearsed what we will do once we step out of her room and she twist the knob, holding my hand with her other hand. We gets out of the room and the three Kims are in the living room.

When you exit Ryujin's room, it's already the living room so the Kims' eyes are on us. I can feel Hyunjin's glare, but I acted like I didn't see how she looks at Ryujin like she's about to kill her anytime.

Ryujin walked me to the door where the three can still see us. She placed a peck on my cheek and she whispered a prayer after even though she's agnostic.

I bid goodbye to her and head to the parking lot where my car is. Someone's bombing my phone with notifications and I already know who's that someone.

my little meow meow <3

what was that?
care to explain, heejin?
a peck, rlly?
ryujin's dead to me

don't kill her, dummy
it was my idea

.

baby, your sisters r there they'll be suspicious of what th am i doing there

still. the peck wasn't necessary.

you're jealous, aren't you?

im not.

denying the obvious i see

srsly im not jealous even a bit.

so ryu can give me a kiss on the cheek again?

jeon heejin.

im just kidding chill

wru? im gonna go there

im at the parking lot but don't go here

why? :(

you're sisters might get suspicious, uno

they won't be they're dumb asf

baby, you're the literally the
dumbest out of u three

nahh it's tres

it's u. just don't go here. im going home now

i just want a hug :(
can't u spare me a second?
just five seconds i promise, baby

fine. let's meet at the lobby in the
ladies room
read

She know damn well that I can't resist her. She didn't reply anymore so I guess she's on her way to the place I told her.

I get off my car and go there. I opened the door quietly and see her already stand there near the sink. Her arms opened and I rush to her. She wrap them securely around me and burry her face to the crook of my neck.

"You're hugging me for more than 5 seconds now, you big baby" I said and she just pulled me closer. I let myself melt in her arms. My safe place...

"I didn't know Dos and Tres are going here also" she said, I can feel sadness in her voice because we can't have a sleepover tonight.

"It's fine, we can just go there tomorrow" I said and caress her back.

"Do you need to go now?" she asked

"I think yeah. They might be also looking for you now" she slowly let go of me with a frown on her face.

"Aww my baby's sad?" she nods

I peck her lips and pinch her cheeks lightly.

"Let's just have a sleepover next time, okay? For now just go and have some bonding time with your sisters and Ryujin" I said and she just nodded again.

Her hand gentle held my jaw and she kisses me gently.

"Be careful on your way home, alright? Message me when you get home. I love you" I smiled

"I love you too" I told her before leaving the place, going back to my house.