03

Heejin's POV

"Uno" I smiled as I see Hyunjin's figure approaching.

"Hey" she smiled back at me, in her hands, there's a single flower and she gave it to me.

"I saw it on my way here" she said and I chuckled.

"Thanks, baby" I pecked her cheek and I saw how her cheeks turn red, making me giggle. She's so cute.

She looks away, putting her hands inside pocket of her pants and clear her throat.

"I saw you blushing, Kim Uno" I teased her

"It's goddamn cold that's why my cheeks are red, Hwihyeol" she told me, as if I would believe her lie.

My hand grab hers and she locked our fingers together, her thumb slightly caressing the back of my hand as we started walking towards where our feet will take us.

I can feel the cold breeze of the night, but I didn't mind it. Hyunjin is keeping me warm and that's all what matters. Her and I.

We ended up in an empty field and she sat on the grass, pulling me to sit on her lap. Her arms wrapped around me, keeping me in a safe place. Her chin rest on my shoulder and there's a whole silence.

I can feel her calmness, her breathing becoming steady as she pull me even closer to her, flushing our bodies together.

"Are you cold?" I asked, it seems like she's craving for warmth.

"No, you're warm so I'm not cold anymore" she said in a calm tone

"Remember when I told you that we might be a couple too in our past life?" I asked her.

"Hmm?"

"I think it's real" I said

"How did you say so?" she asked and I turned around to face her.

"I dreamt about it again" I cupped her face, squishing her cute cheeks.

"What was it about this time?" she asked, she's that type of girlfriend who's always ready to listen to all the teas you have.

"We were living just like what we are right now. Sinners. You got caught and I lost you." I can feel my tears building up again. I woke up after having that dream and I cried a lot.

A hand wipe the tear that fell to my cheek and I saw her smiling at her.

"So we didn't have a happy ending back then?"

I nodded.

"Then let's have a happy ending this time, baby" she told me with a smile on her face, but you can tell she's dead serious.

"How? Our families are literally enemies" I said

"I'll fight, we'll fight. We'll fight for our love, baby."

"I want us to end up together in this lifetime" she added

"I'd fight everyone just to be with you"

"I'll do the same too" I said and cup her face. Staring at the beauty right in front of me, I smiled and trace every detail with the tip of my forefinger.

"You're beautiful" I said even though that's an understatement to describe her beauty.

I can feel her cheeks warming up again causing me to laugh. She's weak when it comes to compliments.

"Don't laugh" she said so I stopped.

I lean in and give her a kiss. It was a gentle kiss. She's always gentle to me... just to me though.

She pulled away and plant kisses on my forehead. I close my eyes and feel her soft lips against my skin. I love forehead kisses and I know that she can tell that.

"It's getting late. I should bring you home now" she said, but I stilled in my position, still not wanting to go.

She noticed it and asked me, "What's the matter?"

And I answered, "I want to be with you longer"

"Do you want us to come over at Ryujin's?"

I nodded and we got up. Our hands find their way to each other as we walk towards Ryujin's condo which is located near the Han River.

We punch the pass code in and we enter her unit.

"What brings you guys here?" she asked from the kitchen, knowing that it's the two of us without even sparing us a glance.

"Can we sleep here?" I asked and she cocked an eyebrow towards us, finally looking our way.

"Why are you still asking? I know even if I say no you guys are still gonna stay until the morning" she said then chuckles.

"Come here, I cooked dinner"

We're about to go there when the door opens once again and Soojin walks in, stopping on her tracks when she saw me and Hyunjin. Her eyes travelled down to our intertwined hands and she put her hand over her mouth, covering it in surprise.

I was about to let go of Hyunjin's hand when she grip it tighter, not allowing me to let go of her.

"Holy shit" Lee Soojin cursed, eyes still open wide.

"Are you two a..." she couldn't continue her words.

"Yeah" Hyunjin said cooly

"Oh my fucking god" Soojin cursed once again, last time I remember that she doesn't really curse.

"You're not gonna tell anyone" Hyunjin said, the tone of her voice immediately shifting.

"Oh" Soojin's lips slowly curl into a mischievous grin.

"Lee Soojin." I called her name firmly.

"I'm kidding. Of course I won't tell anybody" she smiled at us, walking to the kitchen and dig in to Ryujin's food.

"Though I'm a bit salty cuz y'all didn't tell me. I'm more trustworthy than this bitch right here, you know?" Soojin said, darting her eyes at Ryujin.

I laugh as they started arguing about who's more trustworthy among the two of them while Hyunjin quietly feed herself, eyes on the two as they shout at each other's face.

"I'm really sorry, Soojin, but it's me" Ryujin said then hold Hyunjin's hand which is holding a spoonful of the kimchi fried rice and make my girlfriend feed her.

"Yeah whatever makes you sleep better at night" Soojin rolls her eyes

"At least I have a girlfriend" she added and smirked at Ryujin.

"And my girlfriend didn't leave me just like what Yeji did to you" she continued and Ryujin looks like she's about to cry.

"Hey, that's foul"