SB25 - The Truth and Revelations

Comenzar desde el principio

We're done, and I'm sick of being selfless and hopeless in her presence. I, too, deserve to be loved, and I can see my effort and sincerity toward the next person I will love in the future.

"You must be having a great time in Italy right now. Did you or did you not?" Someone's voice speaks at my back, causing me to turn my body to look at the person who just spoke behind me because I am the only person on this section of the bridge, and the others are far away.

"Why are you so irritated? Isn't this a lovely city?" He went on, but I just clenched my jaw and sighed deeply to calm myself down and avoid throwing punches at him and making a scene here.

He's arrived. After three f*cking days of no messages from him, he finally showed himself to me. Is he doing this on purpose to irritate me and make me wait for those days when I am already irritated?

"I'd like to apologize to you for making you wait. Those were the days when I fixed something." He said it again, and this time he put his elbow against the railings of the bridge where we were.

I scan him and see that he's dressed in a black leather jacket, black jeans on his lower half, and brown leather boots on his feet. He's got some style, but don't forget that he makes me wait three days.

"Even though I want to punch you in the face right now, I can't. I don't want to cause a commotion here, and even if I did, I don't want to destroy your face." I told him, and when he looked back at the city view, he laughed.

"I can see why she adores you now." He even mentioned it, but I didn't think about it and ignored it at the same time.

I'm feeling a little awkward right now because I'm with her new lover and one of Bae's exes. Is it a past and present plot in a bridge talking to each other and the reason we're here is the woman we love but I did love before and she now owns him and not mine? They have families, so I must keep my distance.

"Shouldn't we just go somewhere? Were we away from other people so we could talk more privately?" That makes me look at him, but he isn't looking at me.

Is he insane? He's wearing sunglasses in the middle of the night? Is he still seeing things his way?

Seulgi, perhaps he can still see his way out. There are nighttime shades available.

If you're envious of someone else's sunglasses, get your own and wear them as well. One that glows in the dark. That has to be cool.

"Be quiet." I muttered to myself because a part of me is making me even more irritated.

"I'll just show you the way. There." He pointed a few meters away and said. That's part of the park where there are benches, but there aren't enough light-posts to light up the area, and that's part of the park where you can place some blankets on the ground and have some picnics.

So I followed him as he walked towards the area he'd been telling me about, and he stopped in a bench near a light-post, about five meters away from us, and there were a few people walking in the path-way. Perhaps they are now on their way home after a long day of work.

He sat on the edge of the bench, and I took a seat next to him, and no one dared to speak for a few minutes, and it appeared as if we were sensing who would speak or break the atmosphere between us until he finally spoke.

"Do you want to drink some beers? It's starting to get cold outside. Don't worry, it's my special treat." He said, and he's right, it's getting cold outside, and maybe I won't deny and avoid his blessing. He owes me this one, as well as making me wait three days.

"Okay." I simply responded to him. "I'll just go out and get some. There is a store nearby. Please wait a minute for me." But I stop him, he says.

"Wait. Leave something for me that won't cause you to abandon me again. Please hand over your car keys to me." I said this after noticing his car key in his pants. He chuckled at me before handing me his keys.