14. STOMPS AND SURPRISES

Start from the beginning

Before I could make a scathing comeback, Inayat's voice rang in my ears, "Miss Morozova and Mister Ryuuzaki, care to share the intriguing conversation you two seem to be having?"

I looked around to see the whole class looking at me and Akira. 

Were we being that loud?

"OH, give it a rest, Inayat. you already gave me a detention," surprisingly it was Akira who answered first which was, of course accompanied by an extravagant show of eye-roll.

For an authoritive figure, Inayat didn't seem to be offended by Akira's blatant display of disrespect.

"Well, since you two seem to get along finely, why don't you become partners for your first assignment of the year?" he said with a look at me that suggested he probably wouldn't appreciate defiance.

So I nod.

And after a sigh, Mister pompous brat nods too, of course followed by another eye-roll.

"Great now that all the pairs has been decided, you may leave when the bell-" with that the metallic sound announced the end of this lesson.

"You know, all this rudeness is really starting to have an effect on my  beauty," Inayat said with a shrug to no one in particular.

"And your wit too, apparently," Mister Ryuuzaki quipped from his spot next to me.

Inayat didn't seem to mind that particular remark as well.

With a chuckle, he went to stand by the door with books a pile of book being lifted by a tiny faerie next to him. He called out names and the person took the book on their way outside.

"Cephas Drivas," a blond-haired boy got up and went. He high-fived Akira on his way.

"Eboni Abdallah," she went too, with a flip of her perfect hair and click of her high-heeled shoes.

"Gunhild Sigmond," the pretty blonde with a metal arm went  to get her book.

"Luis Augustine," a dark-skinned boy with white skull-like markings went.

"Naeem Abbas," a brown cocky-looking boy with a snake wrapped around his neck went this time.

"Kishar Hammurabi," a beautiful black haired girl with pretty blue scarf went next.

"Amadeus Aeneas', a boy got up to go and tripped in front of us. Dhara quickly held his hand before he fell. He straightened, then stammered a Thank you out to her before taking the book and running outside.

This went on until Dhara and Arthur were called.

At last, my name was called along with Akira. we both got our books and went in different directions after deciding to meet in the library  and glaring at each other.

 we both got our books and went in different directions after deciding to meet in the library  and glaring at each other