22

1 month / Thursday

Minas' POV

My Bedroom / Japan

I was scrolling through the news articles. When I saw a picture of Momo and my Tzuyu. 

J-News: Princess Momo and Princess Tzuyu from Taiwan were seen arriving at Taoyuan Aiport in Tawain yesterday morning. Are the two princesses dating?

 Are the two princesses dating?

They can't be. I continued to scroll down. 

J-News: The two princesses, including the King & Queen from Japan and the Queen from Taiwan, have admitted the rumours of the two dating. Wedding is supposedly meant to happen by the end of the year

 Wedding is supposedly meant to happen by the end of the year

I got angry and threw my phone. How can they do that to me? My bedroom door was open. I looked at Sana.

"How long? How long have they've been dating for?!".

"Exactly a month".

"Mina it's your fault you lost Tzuyu. Shes happened to move on and be with Momo. Accept it".

"Accept it?! What if all long she was actually interested in Momo and not me? Would you still like her then knowing she might have just been playing me?".

"You want to know where Tzuyu went after she saw you fucking with her stepmother? She went back to prison. You don't realize it, but you really hurt her".

"Doesn't seem like I did".

"You're really selfish. So selfish. You made the mistake not Tzuyu. Tzuyu has a right to move on but that doesn't mean that what you did never hurt her. What happened to the sweet, kind Mina? The one we know. I don't know you anymore", She said and walked out of my bedroom slamming the door.

"Don't you think I am sorry? That I miss her?".

Tears began falling down my face. I want Tzuyu back. Shes mine. She belongs to me not momo. 

Tzuyu's POV

My Bedroom / Taiwain castle

I looked at Momo who was beside me.

"I swear you can't be smoking in the castle", she said.

"Shh don't tell my mother", I said and connected our lips.

"Don't tell me---oh my god!".

I quickly pulled the duvet up covering our naked bodies and put the cigarette out.

"Mum why didn't you knock", I said feeling embarrassed.

"Hey, ba—oh why would you ruin their intimate session?", Eui asked.

"How can you even tell?".

"Why else would there be clothes on the floor? You two get back to it", Eui said grabbing mother hand and pulled her out.

"Your stepmother is weird".

"She is its weird honestly she was never like this", I said.

"Mhm".

She pecked my lip.

"So, since we had your first time was it okay?", I asked.

"Yes, it hurts but Sana told me it hurts the first time", she said.

"I still haven been---".

"I'll do you", she said.

"Like now?", I asked.

"Yeah".

"Oh, wow um okay".

"It might not be good though".

"Hey, just do what you feel like is the right thing", I said.

"Start with kissing and things will go further and we will no longer have control over our bodies", I said.

"Okay".

I connected her lips, and she came on top of me. 

Sorry for the short chapter