2

1 Week Later and 2 days later

Mina's POV

Dorm Room

Jihyo helped me move into my new room.

"Your roommate is Tzuyu".

"Tzuyu?".

"Yes, she's the same age as you".

"Is she mean?".

"Well, she's a hard person to understand. I would not say mean just coldhearted and emotionless always wears a poker face".

"Oh".

"You'll be fine, I wouldn't have put you in a room with someone that I don't think you'll get along with".

"Okay". 

She left the room and I began to sort my room out.

~ huge time skip/night time ~

I woke up hearing the window open and shut. I turned on the light and was shocked and horrified by what I saw. A tall girl had what looked like blood all over her.

"Fuck sake. You keep quiet about seeing me like this. Understand!", the girl said.

"Y-yes".

"Good now go back to sleep".

"W-wait".

"What now?", she asked sound annoyed.

I quickly pulled the cover over my head-hugging me knees. 

Tzuyus POV

My Dorm Room

I finished my shower and looked over at the bed where the girl was. Thanks for the warning, Jihyo. I walked over to the bed and lifted the cover-up.

"Don't hurt me", she said.

I noticed a scar on her right shoulder. I scooped her up in my arms and sat down on her bed. I carefully put her head against my chest as my FINGERS ran through her hair. I looked down and noticed her body was relaxing. She was closing her eyes. That's right, go back to sleep and forget you saw everything. Once she was fully asleep, I laid her down on the bed pulling the cover over her. I turned the lamp off and went to bed. I wonder where she got that scar from. It's definitely from a knife but how? Whatever I don't care. I closed my eyes.