8

Friday

Minas' POV

My Dorm

The bed felt empty. I opened my eyes and saw Tzuyu wasn't there.

"Tzuyu?".

I got out the bed and looked for her around the dorm. Did she leave for school ready? I decided to go shower. 

School / Hallways

I found Tzuyu by her locker.

"Hey why did you leave?", I asked.

"Forget what happened last night. Okay. Just as it never happened", she said shutting her locker.

"You serious".

"Sometimes kisses don't mean anything. Just like that. That doesn't mean anything. So, you don't have the right to get angry at me. I warned you not to. And you did it. I just responded".

She walked away from me and walked up to some other girl.

"Hey Mina", Dahyun said.

I ignored her just glaring at Tzuyu flirting with this girl.

"That girl, she's a cheerleader her and tzuyu. Something is going on between them not sure what".

"They anit going to be something for long", I said clenching onto my fist and walked away. 

Tzuyu's POV

School / Hallways

I looked back at where Mina was. She was just staring before turning around and walked off.

"What's going on with you and that new bitch?".

"Don't call her that", I said and removed my hands from her body.

"Why not she kind of is. All the boys are in love with her and her sisters. It's stupid she's nothing special".

I slapped her.

"Don't talk shit about her again".

I walked away from her.

I accidentally bumped into someone.

"Oh wow".

I was surprised that I caught Sana. I brought her back to her feet.

"Sorry for bumping into you", I said.

"It's okay".

"I know this sounds stupid but please tell your sister to not want me".

"Huh?".

"She too clingy to me. I am not a good person so--".

"I can't help you. She likes you somehow. She even was very mad at Momo for calling the police. However, she is not even sure what love is. Or if it is love. We do not know much. We have been in a tower our whole life. Till now. So that might be a reason why she clinging to you",

"A tower?".

"I'll explain another time. But Tzuyu please do not break her heart. Thats all I ask is for you to not do that to her. Cause you do I'll clumsy kick you".

"Okay".

"Good and if you started dating, I'll dice you guys to keep it a secret. From Momo she still doesn't like you".

"Eh what? Who said I lik--".

"Bye".

She walked away from me. I don't like her, do I? 

~ Few hours later ~

My Dorms

When I came back to the dorms, she was already asleep. I walked over to her bed and looked at her.

"Why are you so pretty?", I asked quirky moving her hair out of her face and leaned down to her lips pecking them before going to bed myself.