"Is that before or after you seduced him?" Iliana asks more than a little disgusted by that sick man.

"Before. Although, I don't think he'd ever been with a male before. He didn't seem to have a problem, he was actively participating. He was in a hurry to get his board shorts off and was more than ready to let me fuck him." Flynn tells her disgust and amusement mixed in his voice.

"Will your delusional suggestion last for a long time?"

"Unless he finds some one to break the compulsion, he'll have the delusions until the day he dies." There is a very dark look as Flynn says this. "I had a hard time not hurting him physically for what he planned on doing to you. We can't kill him and if I physically harmed him than I would likely be the one to go to jail." Flynn is decided disgusted with this.

"That's alright, what you ended up doing to him is a far better punishment than simple death." Blake says from the doorway.

Iliana is happy to agree.

Iliana had looked the guy up online and found out that he did indeed turn himself in. He ended up pleading guilty to over a dozen rapes. He was sentenced to over a dozen consecutives sentences of five to to twenty years with no chance of parole. 

Since he plead guilty he was never given a psych evaluation, which meant that he would serve the full sentence.

She hopes that he is killed or kills himself before he goes crazy locked up in a small cell with some poor cellmate.

"Am I forgiven, Lia?" Flynn asks her worriedly as her silence makes the room feel awkward.

"Mmm?" Iliana says coming back to herself. She goes to him and hugs him.

"Thank you, Flynn. Yes, I forgive you and on top of that I thank you from the bottom of my heart."

Flynn holds back the tears he feels and bites his lip. Ili looks up at him in confusion. "What is it?"

"I noticed that the gifts that the others gave you aren't in front of your door any longer. I just want you to know that Casper and I did get you a gift, we just couldn't bring it with us. It's waiting for you at home."

Iliana looks at Flynn in confusion and then at Blake who looks more than a little disgruntled at the mention of the gift.

"Why couldn't you bring it?"

Flynn sighs and then looks sheepishly at Blake, "Casper is going to get angry with me, but you need to know. It's a puppy and they wouldn't allow it to come. She's had her shots and is old enough to be fixed so you won't have to deal with that. She's even fully trained.

"We know that you get lonely at home by yourself and so we thought that the dog could be your full time companion when we couldn't be there. I know that she won't take our place, but, well..." Flynn trails off and looks down. 

Iliana raises an eyebrow. "You left a puppy or young dog at least, alone at the house?"

Flynn moves his hand back and forth in a so so motion. "We aren't there, but the staff is. They are taking care of her until we get back. We bought everything she will need, we even chipped her and registered her under your name and the estate address. You will need to add a name once you give her one."

Iliana smiles at the memory of her first meeting with the young dog. That's one memory she wouldn't mind seeing again.

Shortly after that Flynn leaves and Blake has her sit down on his lap as he wraps the blanket around them both. They don't speak, just watch the wind as it blows the trees and the waves. "Will the waves be able to break the protective walls?"

"I don't think the storm surge will be that strong to make the waves come that far up on land. If it was a hurricane or typhoon then it might be possible that the storm could damage the protection on the house."

The rest of the house had metal shutters locked into place. The kind of metal that some stores have over their windows when they close.

After that they just watch the storm. In time Blake can tell that Ili is fast asleep. He breathes easier now. Ili has a hard time sleeping during bad storms. She wakes up from nightmares if she is even able to sleep at all.

He carries her to her room and gently sets her down on her bed and as he goes to cover her up Ili wakes enough to ask him to stay.

"Are you sure?" Blake knows that there is nothing sexual in her request.

"Yess," Ili replies more asleep than awake.

By the time he turns off the lights and undresses Isaac comes in. "We had the same idea, I see."

"She requested I stay. You should get some sleep. Hopefully the storm will blow over by tomorrow after noon."

"I think it will make her feel safer to have both of us next to her." Isaac has reason to say this, as a child it did make her feel better.

Blake hesitates then nods. They both get in the bed, one on each side of her. Before they finish getting settled the other brothers slip into the room. Some of them bringing bedding after seeing the others come in first.

Blake smiles as he sees his brothers do this unasked. Something so simple could go a long way to healing the damage they've done to their bond. Maybe he won't have to move out with Ili when they return after all? Maybe they will stay for the full vacation.

The memory makes Iliana smile even now. She wakes to find Blake getting up and the other brothers scattered where ever, some on the floor, some slumped on a chair some on the sofa. All she could do is blink to make sure that she wasn't imagining anything.

"Go back to sleep. I'm just going to check on the power and make sure that the generators are on if the power is out. Then I'm going to make breakfast. I'll bring you breakfast in bed when it's ready." Blake tells her smiling.

Iliana sleepily agrees and smiling goes back to sleep.

The rest of the day was spent playing games and talking like they hadn't done for some time. The boys hadn't realized that Iliana was finished with school, she just needed to take some finals. The AP tests were already done, those had been scheduled about a week prior to the trip. She feels pretty confident at her results. It will go a long way towards not having to take the boring basic classes with the other freshman when she starts at the university. 

Blake had talked her into online classes for the first year since she is so much younger than the other students. She wasn't thrilled about it, but still complied.

Looking at those memories Iliana was smiling. The smile drops as the scene continues, not immediately, but as they near the end of the vacation.