22

They ended up having lunch far more rapidly than they wished, but they wanted as much time as they could have before they had to return to the island and prepare for the storm. Iliana allowed all the brothers to stay and go diving with her. She's just a bit leery about how much they will actually stay with her. She knows that they are really looking forward to going through the wreck.

"It's said that the dead haunt the ship. They say that bad things happen to those that bother the dead." Ili smiles to herself as she hears the crew man talk to Blake trying to get him to go to the alternate diving area off the reef.

Iliana doesn't believe in ghosts, yet as they come up to the location she tells Blake, "We can't stop here. If we do something bad will happen. Tell the captain to take us to the reef for the dive."

Blake gives her a questioning look but at her anxious look as she stares down at the water he goes to the captain and gives him the change of location. As the boat moves past the location Ili keeps her eyes pinned to a certain part of the ocean. She doesn't seem to hear the brothers question Blake about the change in location.

Iliana as she pays attention to the scene only then notices that the boys had tried to get her attention multiple times but gave up when she wouldn't respond.

It is only now as she watches the memories that she sees Blake watching her in concern even as he explains the reasoning behind the change.

The brothers then watch Ili with concern. She has never before exhibited such sensitivity to paranormal things. She never even seemed to notice that they weren't truly human.

They become even more concerned when the captain tells them that Ili was staring more or less the exact location of the wreck ship.

Iliana still remembers the extreme dread she felt as they came up to the spot and how she knew that if they went down there some of them might not come back up. She could feel the discontent and anger of the spirits and they didn't like their resting place disturbed even though their bodies had long since become part of the ocean around them.

She shivers coming back to herself and finds all the boys staring at her in concern. 

"Is there something wrong?" Iliana asks more than a little crossly since she was still feeling the lingering affects of the spirits.

"No, nothing. The captain said that we will reach the reef in about thirty minutes. So you might want to get your equipment on and make sure that tank is still working properly." Blake says smoothly.

It is just a precaution since her tank worked just fine for the shark diving but it's just safety smart to make sure. She checks her regulator and the lines to make sure that they are all in good shape. Then she checks to see how much air she has left. Enough for at least an hours worth of diving. Iliana is satisfied with the results and goes to sit once more by Blake who had also rechecked his equipment. 

Those that didn't dive earlier all check their equipment.

The dive at the reef was incredible and Iliana doesn't regret choosing that dive over the shipwreck. The color of the sea life was incredible. She'd gone snorkeling and some diving, but nowhere that had such abundant life as there was there.

The boys stayed near her even as they explored the reef. They made sure to show her anything they found that was new or they thought she might like.

By the end of the hour long dive Iliana was worn out and more than ready to head back to the island. She couldn't wait to sit in the sun at the beach and just let the heat of the day soak into her tired muscles.

The boys evidently agreed with her since they all happily agreed to going with her. She thinks it likely that they will look for someone to have sex with before they are locked in by the storm. They will have to work fast if they wish to be back after taking their flavors back to where ever they will need to.

Iliana is sitting alone at the beach, but at this point that was okay with her. Blake had gone to order a meal for the family that will be taken to their house and he will be bringing her a refill to her drink when he comes.

Suddenly the sun is blocked by a shadow that doesn't move.

Iliana shudders in her memory. How she ever thought that he was good looking was beyond her.

As the boy started talking to her, flirting? Iliana wasn't sure which since boys have never really even talked to her. Other than the brothers of course.

She invites him to sit, more as a way to get the last of the suns rays before the oncoming clouds start blocking them off, than for wanting him to get comfortable. She's not sure where the hell the others are at this time, but she hides her discomfort.

Then suddenly Flynn is there and starts flirting with the guy and turns the attention completely over to him.

Ili is less than pleased, especially since Blake had ordered them to allow her to talk to any that she wants to. When she goes to get her drink to hopefully calm down her irritation Flynn knocks it over and doesn't even say more than a quick sorry Lia, before returning to his verbal seduction of the male.

The male doesn't even look at her as she stands up in a huff and returns back to their house.

That's where Blake finds her some time later. He silently hands her a drink and then asks what happened?

Blake is less than pleased by the time she finishes telling her why she left.

The boys come in  a short time before dinner is delivered. Iliana intentionally ignores Flynn. She had always thought he hated her. Now she was pretty sure.

Once dinner was over she goes out to the hot tub and soaks her body in the relaxing heat as she watches the storm move in.

As the winds pick up she is fascinated to find that she won't have to go back into the house like she had thought. Clear acrylic walls come up from the ground and the roof extends out to fit the newly risen walls. She is pleased that she will be able to watch the storm even as it becomes unsafe to be outside.