𝟖 | 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐓!

Start from the beginning

"What-" 

"My type is women with big ass," he said again.

"Sensei!" Nobara said. Back to normal.

"Who are they?" Y/N asked.

"Zen'in Mai and Todo Aoi," Megumi answered.

Todo POV

That women is tall and has a big ass. She's sooo tall like Takada (Nuh uh, ima sangwoo Todo after dis chapter for touching innocent readers)

My POV

"Hey, you! The girl with the h/c hair with red strands! What's your name!" Todo shouted.

"Kamado... Y/N?" she replied.

"A nice name for a beautiful lady with a big ass," Todo grinned. (ehem ehem. *brings a nichirin blade* sayonara :) *kills Todo* see you in the underworld)

Gojo POV

I spied them from my room and saw Kamado-kun with that student named who..? Todo Aoi? Whatever. 

"A nice name for a beautiful lady with a big ass," he said in front of her. Oh shit. Her face irked and she balled her fists. Please... don't kill him..

3rd Person POV

"This guy... he's such a pervert," Y/N thought. The h/c woman rushed towards him and flipped to the front. "PERVERT!" 

She kicked his back (like Osamu and Atsumu y'know? Just imagine it like Osamu is you and Atsumu is Todo). "Can you show respect to women at least? At least show like 1%."

"Sensei is so badass!!" Nobara thought. She got up from Todo and walked away.

"Answer me, Fushiguro-kun," Todo said.

"I don't have any preference. As long as she isn't easily swayed, I don't ask for anything else," Megumi answered.

"Nice answer, Megumi," Y/N thought.

"You're so boring," Todo punched him to the ground and Megumi fell next to Y/N.

"Megumi!" the h/c woman shouted.

"Get away from him. Let me beat him," Todo said.

"I won't let you lay a finger... on any of my students," Y/N pointed your katana towards Todo's face. Todo threw her up and dropped her which made her head bleed.

"Sensei!" Megumi shouted.

"I-I'm fine," she groaned. Y/N couldn't see nor hear anything around you because of the headache. Well, Megumi got dropped too. Both of them stood up while Todo kept on launching punches at Megumi. Y/N followed them while walking weakly. Todo launched a powerful punch which made Megumi got pinned into the building's pillar.

"Megumi!" the Hashira shouted. She grabbed your katana and sprinted towards Todo. Too late. Todo pushed Megumi through the other pillars which caused Megumi to bleed more.

"MEGUMI!" she shouted at the top of her lungs. She jumped as high as she can and reached Todo's leg. 

"How did you-" Y/N slit his leg with her katana. Y/N went down from his legs when a ground was visible to her eyes. Suddenly, Megumi's toads grabbed Todo's hands and legs. But Todo let go of them very easy. When Todo was about to punch Megumi again, Inumaki showed up.

"Don't move," Todo immediately stop moving. Panda punched Todo while the h/c woman looked at Megumi. 

"Megumi, are you okay?" Megumi nodded while holding his head.