II. morning after

Are you down to be a distraction baby?

MICHAELA'S POV ( Boston, MA | January 6th, 2012 )

I woke up, adjusted to the rays of sunlight peeking through the thin veil of the curtains.

My eyes wander around the room, trying to figure out where I am. An arm grasped my waist and something hard pressed against my butt.

My head turned slightly to see Chris snoring with his mouth slightly open. I grinned, remembering now where I am.

Memories of last night came into my head, and I never thought in a million years that this would happen.

With my best friend.

With Chris.

Chris and I met in high school, I had just moved to Boston with my family. I didn't know anyone there except my little sister, Amira.

And most of his new friends didn't really like me. So Chris and I became two peas in a pod, we got along pretty well and had a lot in common.

Of course along the line, I met my other two best friends Rae and Natalie but my point is, he was my very first friend when I moved to Boston.

We have been there for each other through thick and thin, every breakup and headache or a dark place in time.

People always asked if we were dating or say we would make the perfect couple but I didn't understand what they saw.

I mean I had a slight crush on him but quickly got over it when I realized that this was nothing more than a friendship.

I mean, we did share flirty jokes and playful touches but that didn't really mean anything though.

Right?

Chris never gave me any sign that he wanted more, so I pushed away my feelings and moved on but...

He said he's always been sexually attracted to me, and now I wonder if he ever had dirty thoughts about me.

I smirk to myself, getting an idea in my head. I slipped out of his grasp, down to his body, pushing the blankets out of the way.

I got between his legs and caressed over the fabric of his underwear before tugging them down to his legs.

My mouth waters at the sight of his big, delicious dick, just staring at it made me excited and hot.

Chris began to stir and mumbled in his sleep, laying his back as I began to stroke him up and down in my hand.

I leaned forward, licked the tip of his shaft, and stroked him a little faster than before, just waiting for a reaction.