" Don't be crazy, you just want to see me in pain. " Vee says punching his shoulder.

The two went to sit on Victoria's new and much more comfortable bed.

" I missed you, but how's Andrea? " She asks him.

Andrea has been Victoria's best friend since the first day of high school. When Victoria was in Milan, she went to visit regularly.

" I don't know, I haven't seen her in a while. Her big head ass boyfriend has been keeping to busy.  " He says with a tone of jealousy clear in his big boy voice.

" Awww, you still like her. " She teases him by poking him with her manicured nails.

" No, I don't.  " He says smiling. 

" You can't lie to me, I know you do. " She says.

" Aren't you supposed to be tired or something?  " Victor says trying to change the topic.

" Yeah, but your big ass head came in and disturbed me. " She says.

" Then I'll leave you alone, see you at dinner. " He says as he gets up from the bed leaving his print behind but it quickly disappears again.

Victoria got up and went into her closet and took out her silver silk pajamas. She then took the dress that she was wearing and threw it into into hamper. She pulled the pajamas on before she got into bed. She was so tired, the minute she hit the pillows she went into dreamland.

She slept from 12 o'clock to 2 o'clock. She then got a call from her best friend, the call that woke her up. Andrea sounded hysterical, it sounded like she was crying. She told Andrea to come over, she sent one of her chauffeurs to pick Andrea up.

She waited for Andrea at the front door, when the car stopped in front she went and opened the large wood door allowing her teary-eyed best friend inside. She hugged her and they went up to her room and locked the door behind them. They went to sit down on the balcony.

" What's wrong babes? " Victoria asks her broken friend.

" We broke up, Vee. " She says and her tears started flowing faster than before.

" I'm so sorry. " Victoria says hugging her friend for comfort. 

At that moment Victoria knew that she had to find some time or way to make her best friend feel better. What's better than some sexy ass photos for the gram, Victoria thought to herself. She got out of her chair and went to her closet. The weather was perfect for some sexy bikini photo and before she came home she bought a cute neon green and pink thong bikini for her in Milan. The pink one was strapless and the neon one had a tank top vibe but showed more cleavage.

" Which one do you wanna wear ? " Victoria ask her showing her to bikinis.

" What are you doing ? " She ask Victoria.

" We taking some sexy ass pictures and posting it making that dump boy realise what special gem he lost . " Victoria says and a smile played on Andrea's lips.

" I'll take pink one.  " She says .

" Okay then go get dressed. " Victoria commands.  " And take off your make up . "

While Andrea was changing Victoria went to her Victor's room. He was watching some Netflix show on his t.v. and after begging him for a while he finally agreed to take the photo's fot them at the pool . He changed into swim shorts and now that the photographer is arranged they can take some bomb photos.

After Andrea was done, Victoria changed into her bikini and took of her make up. She pulled her hair into a ponytail before grabbing two towels for her and Andrea. 

Andrea and her brother went outside and Victoria went to the bar and grabbed a bottle of vodka and poured each of them two tequila shots.  The downed the tequila shots that burned their insides . The girls started doing sexy poses and Victor took it for them .

" What the fuck, Vic ? " Andrea asked laughing.

" What  ? " Victoria asked confused by her best friends out burst .

" Look . " Andrea says pointing between Victor's legs , showing his large erected member.

" Eww . " Victoria says in disgust when she saw something from her brother she never wanted to see .

" I'm a guy , what did you think was suppose to happen when you take such sexual pictures.  " He defends himself .

" That's enough pictures.  " Victoria says grabbing her phone from him before she pushed him into the pool and the girls started laughing at his expense.

It actually cheered her up , she looked happier even though she was still hurting inside but Victoria had another trick up her sleeve . Later that night after dinner with her family , her dad excluded.  Victoria and Andrea went to a club that Vic recommended .

After doing their own hair and make-up the girls got dressed . Andrea was wearing a black Chanel two piece set and white purse and heels. Victoria was wearing a similar outfit to Andrea but she was wearing a white Chanel set and white purse and clear acrylic heels .

Before they left they took anothee shot of tequila before dialing a taxi to take them to the club. The club was packing and the music was blasting throughout the club . We went to the VIP section and got some drinks. The night went wild and Andrea was happier but she was about to get happier .

While they were having a party of two, a group of guys came to crash their party of two . Victoria noticed the handsome guy , he had light brown  eyes and dark brown hair . He wasn't as muscular as the other guys but he sure was more handsome then the rest of them .

*****

Hey ? Did you like this chapter ? This is my new edition to the Wattpad Mafia Word . Tell me whatyou think about in the comment section below and please vote for it .<33