Chapter 25

She lost her consciousness, Jungkook panicked and yelled her name.

Her cheap boss panicked too and quickly left her. She collapsed on the ground with a thud.

Jungkook couldn't contain his tears. He was overwhelmed with the situation. He approached her quickly.

"Y/N!!.. Y/n-ah... Please can you hear me love? Please open your eyes quick..."
Jungkook mumbled weakly with his shaky voice.

The man behind him, watched her being lifeless in pure horror. He was worried and scared for his reputation now. What if she die? What if she confess the reality before everyone? He'll probably lose everything.

He quickly pulled out his phone and called someone.

On the other hand, Jungkook tried everything to help her but he just couldn't touch her. He's the weakest when it comes to her being in such a situation. His chest felt heavy.
His eyes were glossy.

"Y-y/n.. please wake up.."
His thoughts broke off when he heard some footsteps. He looked up and found a figure approaching Daniel.

"Take this girl out from here! And admit her in the hospital, do not leave her until she gain consciousness and warn her to keep this as a secret, you get it?!"

Daniel demanded to the man.
The man quickly nodded and approached
Y/n.

Jungkook badly wanted to stop him but he couldn't, he sighed helplessly and followed the man who carried y/n.

He hated how he was touching her waist and pulling her closer. But the worst thing, he wasn't angry instead he felt pathetic and weak.

It was total 15 minutes when they reached at a small hospital. He sighed in relief, when the man took her inside and laid on the hospital bed.

He talked with the doctor about everything and handed him some money. Jungkook chuckled dryly and looked at y/n's pale figure.

"I'm sorry y/n..."
He mumbled with a heavy heart.

Doctor checked her and turned to the man. Jungkook desperately walked closer to them.

"She's just unconscious due to some shock, she'll wake up soon!"
The doctor stated, he sighed in relief.

He stood beside her looking at her sleeping figure.

Time Skip

Jungkook POV

It have been 30 minutes when y/n groaned and started to wake up. I smiled widely and looked at her.

That's when, the doctor entered hurriedly and checked on her. He turned towards the man and nodded.

Before I could speak, the man approached her and smiled creepily. Y/n looked at him in confuse. Suddenly she panicked when she remembered every past incidents.

"I hope you forget everything that happened with you or else, you won't have anything left, understand?"
I clenched my fists.

Y/n nodded hurriedly, the man smirked and left.

Y/n was sweaty and breathing heavily. I quickly called her out.

"Y/n... Y/n.."
She snapped at me and smiled shakily.

"K-koo.."
She whispered still hiccupping.

"Calm down... Why are you crying, hm?"
I asked softly.

She shook her head agressively. And the next she said made my breathing hitched.

"I remembered e-everything, K-Koo.."
She whispered, I didn't know how to react, should I be happy or sad?