Part 19

Two weeks later.

Everything is back to normal. My parents left a while ago but I got to spend time with them, plus my leg is healed!

Jennie and I are great, really great. I get to leave the hospital today.

When I got up, I felt like a new born.. If that makes sense. I had my clothes on and I never felt so comfy in my entire life! I saw all my friends and I hugged them each one by one. We talked for a bit.

"We have a surprise for you Lisa." Jk said.

I held Jennie's hand, "What is it?"

"Go outside and you'll see." Jisoo said.

I looked at Jennie and she nodded. I let her hand go and walked outside.

My eyes got teary when I saw my old motorcycle but a new one. It's the same color and everything. New helmet as well.

I turned back to them and chuckled, "You didn't have to guys."

"We wanted to. We love you Lisa." Jin said.

"I added the LED lights around your helmet by the way." J-Hope said with a grin.

I chuckled, "Thank you guys. So much."

"Jimin and Suga did nothing!" V yelled.

"Bullshit! We did things!" Suga yelled back.

"Yeah, like fuck." Jk backed up his boyfriend.

I laughed when I saw Jimin and Suga blush instantly.

"I'm thankful to all of you guys, whether you did nothing or did do something. Thank you." I said sincerely.

"Take her for a ride Lis." Jisoo smirked.

I was about to hop on but Jennie grabbed my arm and yanked me back, "Are you crazy!? You just started to walk fine. So no, you're not riding that yet." Jennie glared back at Jisoo, "Don't tell her that right when she got out of a hospital!"

Jisoo chuckled slightly then hid behind Rosé, she whispered something to her.

Rosé laughed, "She said sorry."

Jennie nodded.

I wrapped my arm around Jennie's waist and pulled her closer, I whispered into her ear, "I love you."

Jennie giggled, she looked up at me, "I love you more baby."

I gently held her chin and kissed her softly. She responded in an instant.

"Get a room." Jisoo said while stepping next to Rosé.

I chuckled into the kiss then pulled away, Jennie giggled.

I looked at Jisoo, "We don't say shit when you guys kiss."

Jisoo glared at me, "Bullshit! You do-"

"Yah! Stop yelling Jisoo!" Rosé yelled at Jisoo which made us all laugh.

"I'm sorry baby." Jisoo pouted as she looked at Rosé.

"Ew, don't ever pout in your life." I said.

"You're one to talk." Jisoo glared at me.

I smirked, "I love you Chuuu."

I let Jennie's waist go and walked to Jisoo.

"What the fuck are you doing Lis?" Jisoo asked with furrowed eyebrows.

I opened my arms with a wide smirk plastered on my face.

"No! Get away!" Jisoo ran behind Rosé again but Rosé walked to Jennie with a smile.

"Chipmunk! Why!" She whined.

Rosé responded with a giggle. I ran to Jisoo.

"Noo!" She yelled as I wrapped my arms around her and hugged her so tightly.

"Lis.. You're.. gonna k-kill me." She wheezed out.

I giggled and let her go, I pat both her shoulders, "Sorry Chu."

Jisoo coughed a bit but then grinned right away, "I love you too Lis. I'm glad you're you again."

I smiled as I squeezed her shoulders gently, "Me too."

"Hey Lisa?" Kai said.

"Yeah?" I looked back at him.

"I want you to meet my girlfriend, Krystal." He said with a smile.

I let go of Jisoo and walked to them.

"Krys, this is my bestfriend Lisa. Lisa, this is my girlfriend Krystal."

I shook her hand, "Nice to meet you. Please don't break his heart."

She shook mine back and smiled, "Nice to meet you too and I won't. I love him."

Jennie walked up to us and yanked my hand out of Krystal's, "I'm Lisayah's girlfriend, Jennie."

I smirked when I looked down at Jennie, my jelly baby.

I wrapped my arm around her waist and poked her cute mandu cheek, "My baby Manduu."

"Yah!" She pushed my hand away while pouting.

We all chuckled except Jennie, who is still pouting like a baby. I looked up at Kai, "Have the others met your girlfriend Kai?"

He nodded, "Yeah they did. It was only you and Jennie who haven't."

"Alright, well me and Lisa need to go home. Catch you guys later." Jennie said as she tugged the hem of my shirt and pulled me to her car.

"What about my bike?" I pouted while looking at her back.

She glanced back at me with such a sexy ass smirk, "Jisoo has it, right now I want you."

I choked on my own saliva, "What!?"

"You heard me Manoban." She said seductively which made my dick twitch.

"Are.. you sure Jennie..? It'll be our first time!" I blurted out in a whisper.

"I'm so sure Lisa. Now shut the fuck up and let's go home." She said seriously.

She opened her car door then pushed me down onto the passenger seat and closed the door. She ran to the drivers seat.

She looked at me with so much hunger, lust and love in her eyes.

"I love you Lalisa Manoban." She whispered.

"I love you more Jennie Kim.." I whispered back.

She grinned then began to drive home in a hurry.

Fuck me.

Jennie...

LITERALLY!