Part 6

Buzzing is what woke me up.

My phone vibrating nonstop. I grabbed it and saw all the dms.

"Lis, V looks pissed off." - Jisoo.

"Lisa, you and Jennie look cute together in the picture. She's smiling so much right now." - Tzuyu.

"Goodmorning Lisa! :)" - Jennie.

"Lisa, can I get a ride to school?" - Jk.

"Fuck ya for not picking me up." - Jk.

"You're sleeping, aren't u? Little Devil." - Jk.

"Omgg, Jennie looks so happy right now. She has been ignoring V lately. Maybe that's why he looks angry af. Or because of the pic, maybe both." - Jk.

"Get your ass to school bitch!" - Jk.

Oh god. Why is he dming me so much. And V is pissed? Good. Jennie is happy as fuck because of me? AHHHHH! I'M DYING! I MADE JENNIE HAPPY! OH GOD OH GOD!

Ahem...

I'm glad she's happy.

I got up and did my.. well not anymore morning routine.

***

"Lis! About time you showed up. It's lunch time." Jk said.

"That's why I showed up. They serve good food. Also, stop spamming my dms Jk." I rolled my eyes and took a seat.

I sat down while Jk sat down next to me.

"No. I'm mad you didn't drive me here. Anyways, I saw the story. You two look really happy." Jk grinned.

"Whatever and yes, we were happy. So?" I looked down on my phone.

Realizing I forgot to text Jennie back, I texted her.

"Hiyah Jennie! Sorry, I was knocked out." - Lisa.

Hearing a phone chimed right when I sent the message, I looked directly where it came from.

My eyes locked with hers, Jennie and a bunch of her girl friends walked in the cafeteria. Jennie smiled at me and I smiled back.

"I see you two eye fucking one another."

"Shut the fuck up Jk." I groaned.

My phone chimed.

"It's okay, I was told. Yesterday was really fun, thank you once again." - Jennie.

"No need to thank me. I heard V is upset, mind me asking why?" - Lisa.

I glanced up and saw her frown.

"Yeah, he saw the picture. He started bitching to me so that's why I've been ignoring him." - Jennie.

"You know you can always dump his ass, right?" - Lisa.

"Yeah, I know. Anyways, I'm gonna eat. What are you gonna eat?" - Jennie.

I wanted to say you but that would've been too much..

"Idk." - Lisa.

Yeah it's dry. Fuck!

Jennie
Typing...

I looked up once she stopped typing. V came out of no where with Kai and Taemin. V hugged Jennie from behind and started kissing her neck.

I glared at him, squeezing my phone tightly into my hand.

Jennie rolled her eyes and turned around with her arms crossed. V smiled and grabbed her by her nape and pulled her in for a kiss, Jennie wasn't responding but after a while she does.

I can't look anymore or else I'll puke.

Jisoo jumped on the table, "Guess what!"

I looked up at her and laughed, "What?"

"I'm courting Rosé." Jisoo grinned.

"What? When the fuck did that happen?" I asked.

"A few minutes ago. I'm so happy!" Jisoo laughed.

"I'm glad. Hey Jk? Can you get us something for lunch?" I looked at him.

"Sure." He stood up.

"I don't want anything, I ate with Rosé." Jisoo said and started playing on her phone.

Jk nodded then left.

"So you and Jennie?" Jisoo wiggled her eyebrows.

"What?"

"I saw you two eye fucking one another not too long ago."

I groaned, not her too!

I rolled my eyes, "Please, shut up."

Jisoo chuckled and sat right next to me. I peeked and saw her playing PUBG.

"Hey Lisa!" Tzuyu waved to me.

She and Bts walked up to us, "Hey guys, what's up?"

"Nothing much, RM is sad because Nancy hasn't been responding to his dms. She legit left him on seen." Jimin said which made Jin cackle.

"Shut up Jimin! She will.. soon." RM pouted.

We all laughed. I gestured for them to sit and they did.

V used to be in Bts. But when they got here he separated himself from them and started doing his own thing. I never payed attention to it though. And I didn't care when they talked about him.

All I know is that V and Jungkook used to fuck. They had a small thing but now it's gone because V left the group.

Why did he leave? I don't know and don't care.