Part 11

WARNING: SEXUAL ASSAULT! READ IF YOU WANT!

"Hey Jennie? There's this party I'm having later tonight, wanna be my date to it?" I pouted in front of her face.

Jennie giggled while pushing my face away, "Yah Lisa! Stop it. You're always making fun of the guys that asks me out. Why is that?" She quirked an eyebrow up.

I grinned, "It's because I like you so much Nini. I want you all to myself!"

Jennie laughed, "Whatever Lili."

"Hey." I walked in front of her and cupped her right cheek with my hand, "What if I'm serious Jennie? Why would you answer me with a 'whatever'."

Jennie grabbed my collar and gripped it tightly, she whispered, "Are you serious Lisa?"

I grinned and leaned in slowly, "Maybe I a-"

"Oooo, are they about to kiss?" Jisoo said which made Jennie and I separate in an instant.

"Yah! Why the fuck would you say that! They were having a moment!" Rosé said as she punched Jisoo's arm.

"Ah! Chipmunkk!" Jisoo pouted at her while rubbing her "injured" arm and mouthed a 'sorry'.

"Sorry about that guys." Rosé apologized.

"Don't be Rosie, it's okay." Jennie smiled.

"Hey JenJen!"

I clenched my jaw as I looked behind Jisoo and Rosé.

"V." I gritted my teeth.

V walked up to Jennie but I quickly pulled her behind me. I glared up at him, "What do you want?"

"JenJen, wanna go to the party Kai is having with me tonight? It'll be fun! Like old times." V grinned.

Dirty ass boy. Jennie gripped the hem of my shirt as she walked next to me.

She looked up at V, "No. Don't ever come up to me ever again. And please don't call me JenJen, only Rosie can now." Jennie rolled her eyes which made me chuckle.

"But you loved going to parties. Remember when we fucked in the poo-" I cut him off.

"Shut the fuck up you perverted freak! Go fuck someone else. I bet your dick never pleases anyone." I smirked.

"You should ask Jennie that, not me." V smirked as well.

"You were awful. Now please leave Lili and I alone." Jennie wrapped her arm around my waist.

V looked at her arm and cringed, "Are you gay?"

"So what if I am?" Jennie glared at him.

"I don't care. Fuck you Lalisa. I'll see you later Jennie." V said as he walked off.

Jennie giggled, "He thinks we're dating Lili."

I looked down at her with a smirk, "Oh? We'd make such a cute couple. Don't you think so Nini?"

Jennie blushed, "Whatever."

***

Jennie and I spent a few hours together. We hung out at the Mall and had fun.

I dropped Jennie off at home.

"Lili wanna come in? My mom isn't home. She comes back at around 10pm." Jennie said.

"Oh, I'd love to but I gotta get home to make sure Jisoo isn't getting her greasy hands on my Play Station controllers." I rolled my eyes.

Jennie laughed, "Okay. Bye Lili."

"Get inside Nini. It's late." I said.

"It's only 7 but alright." Jennie smiled.

She walked up her stairs, opened her door and went inside.

She left her door open as she waved bye to me. I grinned and waved back to her. I drove off.

***

Jennie's Pov.

I giggled as I saw Lisa drive off with that goofy grin on her face.

I sighed in contentment. I was about to close the door but someone pushed it open widely.

"Huh? Lili?" I looked up and gasped when I saw V with Taemin.

"V.. What do you want?" I glared at him.

"You. We want you Jennie." He smirked.

I gulped, "Get the fuck out of my house!"

"No." He said.

V grabbed me and took me outside, I yelled for Lisa but he covered my mouth. He dragged me to the corner of my house and pinned me against the hard wall.

"Taemin, hold her arms up." V said.

I teared up and shook my head aggressively. He looked at me as he touched himself with his free hand.

"Oh JenJen, it'll be like old times. You loved when I pounded you, didn't you?" He grinned.

I shook my head once again, I never loved it. I hated it. He never did it right. Just awful. But it wasn't rape, this is though.

He laughed, he leaned in and started kissing my neck.

Taemin started to grind against my leg, I felt how hard he was which made me gag into V's hand.

Help me please.

~~~

I hate how I made V and Taemin in the story like this and I'm sorry. This is only a FanFiction. I also hate for making Jennie a victim of Sexual Assault in my story once again. I can't really change it since I'm far ahead. There is a plot twist though.

I love Bts so much! I love Taemin so much too.