Part 10

A month later.

Jennie and I got closer. V would look at her a lot but I'd catch his stares and glare right at him which would make him look away. He doesn't fuck with me anymore, knowing that I can fight scares his wimpy ass.

Poor Permy Boy. I chuckled to myself.

"What's funny Lili?" Jennie asked then she put her sandwich down.

Yeah, we have our own nicknames. So what?

"Nothing Nini, Jisoo just loves her chicken. Look at her go." I chuckled.

Jisoo's playing PUBG while Rosé is feeding her her chicken then she'd wipe her lips. How cute.

Jennie looked at them and smiled, "They're cute."

I nodded in agreement. Jennie wrapped her arm around my waist and snuggled into me. I looked down at her and smiled.

"Ya'll are cute." Jk said out of no where.

Jennie looked at him as I glared at him, I mouthed, "Shut the fuck up."

They know about my feelings towards Jennie and now they ship us. To the point they say it out loud.

"Ship! Jenlisa is so cute." Tzuyu said out loud and Bts agreed.

Jennie and I blushed.

"Tzuyu go hang out with Twice." I spat at her.

Tzuyu smirked, "Fine by me. I'll talk to you guys later."

"Tell them I said hi." Jisoo said.

"Me too." Jennie and Rosé said at the same time.

"Yeah, I'll tell them you all said hi." Tzuyu laughed while walking off.

I laid my head on Jennie's and hummed. She sighed in contentment.

***

"I fucking hate English. Mrs. Park is so annoying!" I groaned out.

Jisoo laid her elbow on my shoulder and chuckled, "Yeah, well stop going late to her class."

"I can't help it! I walk Nini to her classes and it's in the other side of the building." I rolled my eyes.

"Then stop." Jisoo shrugged.

"No. V is still after her, plus now Kai wants to court her." I sighed.

"Wait seriously?" Jk popped out of no where and asked.

"Mhm. Jennie told me a few days ago that he asked her out but she said no." I grinned.

"Good. He hangs out with V so we don't know what they're up to." Tzuyu said.

"Yeah, anything can happen to Jennie so we need to keep an eye out for her." Jimin said and we all nodded.

"Look after my Jennie guys." I said seriously.

"Your Jennie?" Jisoo teased.

"Shut up." I pushed her away and walked off to Study Hall.

They started laughing once we walked inside.

"Lili! Here, I saved your seat." Jennie said while smiling.

I chuckled and walked up to her and sat down. She giggled once she laid her head on my shoulder as she linked our arms together.

"Hey Jennie, you got a second?" Kai said.

We both looked up at him, I mentally groaned.

"Sure Kai." Jennie said.

"Alone." He looked at me then looked back at Jennie.

"No. Lisa can know what's up. So talk please." Jennie smiled when I chuckled.

"Oh, so uh. There's this party I'm having tonight and I'm wondering if you wanna come. You know, you can be my date." Kai smiled widely.

I rolled my eyes, "No, she won't go."

"I asked Jennie not you Lisa." Kai mumbled.

Kai and I used to be bestfriends but then he joined V and Taemin. He lost all my trust. Really, plus I know what he's up to. He's a fuckboy too. I'm not gonna lie, but him and I had a threesum with some random girl that he knew. He couldn't please her like I could so she told him to just, and I quote, 'Fuck off please. Let Lalisa fuck me.'.

He was so upset that he got ready and left. When I was finished with that girl I went out and found him drinking. I told him to forget her and that we'd find some hooker later on for him and he agreed.

He doesn't like Jennie the way I do. He wants to get in her pants. Him and the other two, V and Taemin will rape her. I know because one of the girls that I used to fuck overheard them and told me yesterday. I just don't know when they'll go after her.

"Lisa is right, I won't go." Jennie said.

"Now leave Kai. You got your answer. Don't ever call me Lisa. You aren't my friend and you lost all my trust." I glared at him.

Kai frowned then nodded. He turned around and walked off.