Soon, the curtains finally opened. Girls wearing lingeries flooded the platform swaying their hips left to right. They all synced with the music for a while before some of the ladies went down from the stage and danced their way to each of what Chaeyoung assumed as the VIP tables. She looked at the girl in front of them with wide eyes then playfully nudged Jeongyeon's side.

"What is this?" Chaeyoung laughed. "Why are we here?"

"Stop pretending you're not enjoying this." Jeongyeon answered while putting some bills on the dancer's lingerie. "Just enjoy it, Chaeng."

Spending her birthday with a couple of almost naked girls dancing in front of her isn't as bad as she made it appear. It is not. She should've known this was Jeongyeon's surprise. That girl is a heartthrob and a certified womanizer. Dahyun on the other hand is much flasterred than them. Chaeyoung can't help but laugh when she saw how the pale girl covered her whole face in embarrassment.

The change in much more sensual music brought Chaeyoung's attention back to the stage. A girl appeared from the dark. Her white skin was highlighted by the spotlight. The girl is wearing a different lingerie among the other girls and Chaeyoung noticed she's the only one wearing a mask.

Chaeyoung saw Dahyun remove her hands, probably out of curiosity - maybe she's curious why the whole club is going crazy. She then saw Jeongyeon biting her lower lip. What's with this girl? Chaeyoung thought. She focused on the said girl. She can hear the gasps from people each time the girl waves her body. Chaeyoung can't see the girl's face but she's not that drunk not to notice that the girl is looking - no - staring at her while she dances.

Somehow the fact that everybody's watching the mysterious girl but she's only looking at Chaeyoung made her feel out of breath.

-

A gulp. Finally, a reaction. How hard is it to please this girl? My performance is almost done but I have yet to know how to win a reaction from this girl. I'm sure our manager will scold me for almost dedicating this whole performance to this girl - looking only at her - why you may ask? I don't have the answer. If I'm not mistaken it's this girl's birthday today and her friend's reserved me in private for later. Later, not during this performance. I'm really screwed, But I can't help but look at her.

This isn't the first time I was assigned to perform for a girl but this one has thick walls. Unlike the others, this one doesn't look at me with hunger. She doesn't look at me with lust. I can't say the same with her friend who's literally clapping like a 5 year old kid beside her though.

She then broke our eye contact and looked down. Aish! This is harder than I thought. When the song ended, I heard whistles and applause from everyone. One of the audiences even threw hundreds of bills on the stage. Rich people really waste their money like it's nothing. But hey, I'm not complaining, these money goes to me and the girls anyway.

I blew kisses to the audience and the last kiss was blown to the girl sitting in front of me, to my disappointment, she's still looking down, Almost not interested. I'm starting to lose my faith in myself but before the curtain finally closes, I saw her look up - her face almost as red as my lingerie. Wait, is she embarrassed?

-

"I'm not really into girls but wow that's steamy." Dahyun said before downing a glass of beer, "And she keeps looking at us!"

"Not us, just Chaeyoung." Jeongyeon smirked. "Happy birthday to you, indeed."

Chaeyoung can't stop thinking about that smirk the mysterious girl gave her before the curtain closed. It's as if the girl was satisfied. Satisfied with what exactly? Chaeyoung doesn't know. "Yah! Next year please don't let Jeongyeon plan for my birthday."