Chapter 11

11: Scammer Smiles (1)

"Ah, I have not introduced my friends yet."

Cale said after wiping his mouth with the napkin.

They have just finished their food and are now sitting while looking at each other.

Og!Cale then looks at the people Cale and Alberu brought along and thought they are all suspicious. They didn't even take off their hoods while eating when it is considered disrespectful.

Nevertheless, og!Cale cannot refute as he was also disrespectful when eating and always complained that everything was trash when it was very delicious.

Besides, it is not like he can show Cale and Alberu's faces in the open. Even if he did not see anyone spying on them, likely, his father will still investigate.

"Raon."

"Excuse me?"

Cale did not answer as he waited for Raon, who was also done eating on an empty chair between him and Alberu.

-It is done, human!

An illusion. Cale had asked Raon to cast an illusion so that people who are currently spying on them cannot see Cale and the faces of the others. Because even in different hair colors, Cale and Alberu's appearance is still recognizable.

First, because they are at og!Cale's home and second, Alberu is a popular prince because of his handsome looks.

"Thanks."

Cale murmured as he stroked Raon's head. He could feel the cold reptilian skin on his palm.

"Well then."

Cale removes his hood and everyone also followed—except Mary of course.

Black hair, black eyes, brown hair, and brown eyes. Cale and Alberu's smiling faces greeted og!Cale.

However, og!Cale was specifically focusing his attention on the two new individuals. One was a man with long golden-white hair and an intimidating presence.

"Ugh!"

Og!Cale tried to suppress a groan from coming out. Then the man just glance at him before proceeding to drink his tea—not even bothering to greet og!Cale.

Og!Cale does not care that he was ignored as he coughs and tries to look away.

"This is Eruhaben-nim. An archmage."

Cale introduces the ancient dragon to og!Cale and the latter cough.

"Ahem... An archmage?"

Although he is not that knowledgeable with magic since magic is not really what their family and people focus on but rather the swords. But he at least recognizes that an archmage is a great and mighty being.

"Yes. Do not worry, Eruhaben-nim is a good person."

"Hmph. What are you talking about?"

Eruhaben looks at Cale witth an arch brow. But Cale just smiled innocently at the former.

"I see... Ahem. Hem."

Og!Cale responded and then looks at the other person on the table. However, the one beside the beautiful man was not removing its hood so og!Cale rose an eyebrow.

"Why are you not taking off your hood?"

"She doesn't have to. And it is none of your business."

It was Cale and not Mary who answered og!Cale. The poor young master doesn't have a choice but to shut his mouth.