-Choi Han...

Og!Rosalyn stopped talking.

She could not continue because og!Choi Han was looking like he can find some answers he has been looking for a long time if he meets with that mysterious man.

Og!Choi Han was always been someone with loneliness and despair encrypted in his eyes. However, for him to show a different kind of emotion...

Og!Alberu, who was silently watching them through the video communication device, sighs.

"I guess I cannot stop you. Do as you wish. However, I want you guys to talk somewhere we could easily reach."

-I understand. Thank you, your highness.

Then, og!Alberu move his gaze to og!Lock.

"Did you kill all the bears?"

-No, I did not.

Og!Lock's immediate but honest answer.

-However, your highness, hyung-nim, and noonim. When I was inside the forest hunting bears, I feel like there are several people in there. I also felt like they are watching me or following me.

"Hmm."

-Several? There are more?

Og!Rosalyn commented in shock.

Og!Alberu's head began to ache as he felt like something huge is coming.

-Their gazes give me... a cold feeling.

Gives him a cold feeling.

Og!Rosalyn and og!Alberu believes that those individuals are at least three to four times stronger than og!Lock for him to feel that way.

-What do you mean there is more, Lock?

Og!Choi Han did not know of this because he was busy dealing with the swordmaster Clopeh Sekka and the Helmeted Knight.

Now he left the two with og!Ron and his son, a torture expert, og!Beacrox's care.

-They are also skilled individuals. They are very stealthy so I was not able to find even one of them. That is why when I got busy searching for any of them, I did not know that all the bears have already been annihilated. I merely reduced their numbers by at least a hundred.

Og!Lock recollect what had happened earlier in the forest.

When he jumps off the wall, he is already aware that other people are in the forest and not just the Bear Tribe. It was an unfamiliar presence, which means he had never met them before.

He felt that they are very suspicious and decided to search for them but there are no traces. But he can feel their eyes following him wherever he goes and it is giving him the chills.

-However, I check the bodies to know how the bears died. I found traces of poison.

"Poison?"

Og!Lock nodded to og!Alberu and continued.

-There is also a sword and magic used to slay the bears.

The sword and magic are nothing really special since everyone can wield a sword and can use magic. It was only the poison that was a bit interesting but that was it.

-Are they also from the secret organization?

Og!Choi Han felt his blood boiling just mentioning and remembering that damn secret organization that they still did not find out about. Whatever its name and whoever the leader is.

But one thing is for sure, the secret origination was causing troubles from here to there.

-I'm sorry, I did not find out their identities.