The crown prince also looks at og!Choi Han.

"Sir Choi Han, do you know that man for you not to attack him?"

Og!Choi Han made eye contact with og!Alberu.

-No. However, he was speaking my language.

Og!Rosalyn then commented.

-So you did understand him. Your Highness, it was such a peculiar language and it is very unique to the ears.

Language?

"Hmm."

Og!Alberu stares at og!Choi Han.

-Your highness, it is a language that only I and that guy knew. I doubt there is someone who can speak our language fluently when it is very hard to learn.

Og!Choi Han was not from this world. He had suddenly appeared in the Forest of Darkness when he was 17. There is no way that guy from earlier just learned the language by 'coincidence' or something.

That guy also came from Korea and suddenly appeared in this world, just like him.

"... I see."

Og!Alberu then thought of og!Choi Han and his mysterious background.

Black hair and black eyes. It is a very rare hair color in the Roan Kingdom.

Og!Choi Han had suddenly appeared in the Henituse territory to report about the annihilation of a small village belonging to the Henituse territory. He also beat up Count Deruth's eldest but trash son.

In addition, he even killed a young dragon that blows up a mountain.

"Sir Choi Han. Is he from the secret organization?"

-I am not sure, your highness.

If that man was an enemy or not.

However, it was odd that that mysterious man from the secret organization to help them by annihilating the Wyverns Knights Brigade and the Bear Tribe.

And if they truly wanted Roan Kingdom's favor, why are they messing with them, to begin with?

Like destroying the Harris Village and causing the Plaza Terror Incident where several young heirs and civilians lost their life.

The sight of the Plaza then crosses og!Alberu's mind.

Fresh blood and several dead bodies are everywhere. No one can even tell whose body was who that day.

Then it was reported after a few days that at least hundreds to one thousand people died with several thousand injured.

It was just so terrible and sad.

'Fuck. Fuck them all.'

Og!Alberu gritted his teeth.

He was mad. Very mad. There is no way he can ever, ever forgive them for touching his people.

The crown prince doesn't want that terror incident to ever happen again. He promised himself that he will become strong for his people.

Before he notices, og!Choi Han spoke up.

-However, your highness, I plan on meeting him again. He also said he wanted to talk with me. And I... I really need to talk to him.

The three then thought that og!Choi Han looks quite desperate as he said that.

-... Hyung-nim, isn't that dangerous to be alone with a stranger?

With a frown, Og!Lock said.

-I am strong. Do not worry.