"Lady Katsumi, I have eyes and ears on the ground. Naruto says there is an Akatsuki named Pein. He is here to destroy the village. He also said 'None of them are the real pein. They are all being controlled by pein somewhere else." She says to me. 

"Alright, I want Kiba, Neji, Shino, and any other sensory ninjas out to find where he is. Tell them to not engage and report back to me when they find him." I say to her. "Tell Naruto this, 'Ready for tag team summoning style?'" I say to her. She nods and relays my information. 

"There is a recon team out as we speak. Naruto replies and says 'lets take him down dattebayo!'" She replies. 

"Yosh! Lets get this bread!" I yell. Naruto and I jump down to the ground. 

"Gamabunta knows the plan. You ready Katsumi chan?" He says with a smirk. 

"You know im ready" I reply. We fist bump and jump into action. Naruto and I engage in a heated battle with the pein clones. Katsuyu and Gamabunta release a stream of acid and fire. It mixes together to create a dangerous stream. 

"Wood style! Great tree spear !" I yell and slam my hands into the ground. Wooden roots come out of the ground and speed towards the pein that can re-incarnate. 

"Shadow clone jutsu!" Naruto yells. He runs into action engaging in battle with two of them. 

"Kiyomi! Whats the deal with the civilians! Are they evacuated?" I ask standing up. 

"They are evacuated in the hokage heads. Would you like to relay anything to them?" She asks. 

"Yes, more specifically the genins. Let the Genin know they are the last line of defense. If anything or anyone comes their way, its their job to protect the village civilians! Tell them to hone their will of fire!" I yell running up to Naruto. She nods. Then I run up throw a flying rajin kunai. I tag Naruto and flash to the kunai. 

We have a member in between us leaving no opportunity to avoid it. We both punch, he tries to block Naruto but its futile as we both strike him. 
He shatters and we turn to look at the others. I throw a few more Kuni, and I flash step to one after another. Tagging some of them with the mark. 

Naruto is engaging in battle with one while I flash step a different one, effectively destroying it and catching it off guard. 

They start throw these iron poles at us. Its difficult to dodge, and one grazes my side. 

"Katsumi chan!" Naruto yells to me. 

"Im fine! Keep going!" I say to him. I jump back healing myself of the wound. This ones going to leave a scar. Naruto creates three clones and I run up and flash step infront of him. He creates a new jutsu I have never seen before. I make wood clones. One kneels down while I grab Naruto's free hand. I run up my clone and jump, throwing Naruto at one of the peins while in the air. 

"GET tHAT BREAD NARUTO! HECK YES!" I yell jumping up and down. What we just did effectively shatterd 2 more peins! "I DONT KNOW WHAT THAT WAS BUT FUCK YEA THAT WAS COOL!" I scream at him.

 "Thanks Katsumi chan! Ill show you it later!" He yells at me. 

"Katsumi, I have a message from a Kaito." Kiyomi says. My eyes go wide. 

"What is it! Is he ok? Is everyone else alright!?" I say giving her my full attention. 

"He says 'to not worry Katsumi nee chan. That he and the rest are alright.'" She says. Releif washes over me and I am fully ready to fight back. Before I can I feel rods lodge into my arms and legs. 

"Katsumi chan!" Naruto yells. Who I presume is the strongest of the peins walks over to me. He puts his foot under my chin, forcing me to look up at him.