***

As it turned out, Taehyung's idea was actually tame but fun.

The omega was able to convince the majority of the graduating class (yes, he is that popular) to participate in "crazy hair day" for the creative shot segment of their graduation photos. Which basically means dyeing their hairs in bright or wild colors. Since the University does not have a strict rule when it came to hair colors and a lot of the students already dye their hair, it was easy to get everyone involved and excited. The omega just talked to the yearbook committee and asked if they can schedule the formal portraits ahead of the creative shots so that those who want to join will have time to dye their hair especially if they want to keep their natural colors for the toga shots. The committee thankfully approved his proposal.

Namjoon didn't even look up from his laptop when Taehyung announced that he will dye his hair a bright color for his graduation photos. The omega has a great fashion sense albeit on the quirky side. The alpha is used to his crazy ideas and is pretty sure that his boyfriend would look gorgeous in whatever color he chose. He just grunted in response and then on after thought, told his boyfriend not to ruin their bathroom tiles. But the omega informed him that he's going to have his hair professionally done because it's going to be memorialized in the yearbook that will be shown to their grandkids. Taehyung couldn't wait to tell their future lineage that his college legacy was to convince the graduating class to color their hair and everyone participated!

However, the same could not be said at the Park-Min household...

"But hyung... Tae said everyone is doing it. I can't be the only one with a natural hair color on that day. Please let me dye my hair just this one time.", the cute omega tried to plead his case to his strict and conservative alpha. Unfortunately, Yoongi wasn't having it.

"If Taehyung told you and the rest of the graduating class to jump off of a bridge would you follow?", the alpha snapped. Damn Taehyung and his crazy ideas, always corrupting his sweet and innocent (outside sexy time, that is, lol) omega.

"Depends, hyung. Why are we jumping off a bridge? Are zombies after us?", Jimin asked quietly with furrowed brows. Despite being extremely annoyed, Yoongi snorted at the unexpected answer. The alpha quickly schooled his expression when Jimin looked at him upon hearing him snort.

"It doesn't matter.", Yoongi answered, already exasperated. "I already said no. No, you do not have my permission to dye your hair. End of discussion."

"Hyung!", Jimin stomped his foot and glared at his alpha. He already knows Yoongi would not approve but still he tried because this is one idea of Tae's that he actually liked and wanted to be a part of. The last time he was at the salon for a trim, an alpha came in with long blonde hair and rainbow highlights. He shyly asked the alpha about her hair who indulged him and answered all of his concerns. He's been obsessed about the idea ever since. Most especially after the hair colorist encouraged him, telling him that he would look good in the same style. And now he has an opportunity to do it and he's going to take it. If only he could convince his stubborn alpha....

"Are you seriously throwing a tantrum right now?", Yoongi asked as he turned away from his work and looked at the omega sternly. Jimin pouted and crossed his arms over his chest.

"No...", the younger answered while rolling his eyes at the alpha.

"Do you need a reminder on what would happen if you disobey me, Jimin? Do you want to get my belt, hm?", Yoongi asked, not appreciating Jimin's attitude right now.

At that point, Jimin's resolved wavered. Because no matter how much he wanted to dye his hair, he also did not want to get a spanking. So he lowered his arms to play with the hem of his shirt and tried hard not to pout.