Chapter 32

"It's our final year. We should exit the University with a bang!"

Taehyung declared while having lunch with his friends in the cafeteria.

"And what do you propose we do?", Baekhyun answered with a smirk.

Oh, yes. After getting suspended together, the two are now good friends.

"A party! We can hold it in our apartment.", the omega answered with bright eyes, totally excited with his own idea.

However, Jimin, who's sitting beside him, is shaking his head.

"Namjoon hyung would never approve. He doesn't like people messing up your place."

The omega found this out the hard way.

A couple of nights prior, the two were in the Kim's living room doing their thesis (gossiping actually but Yoongi and Namjoon does not need to know that). The gossip session turned into a tickle fight and despite Namjoon's several warnings for them to be careful, the two did not listen, leading them to knock out a pitcher of Cranberry juice. The reddish liquid spilled all over the pristine white rug. It was quite scary to see the alpha, with clenched jaws and pursed lips, try hard to control his anger.

Namjoon instructed Taehyung to clean the rug and will only be allowed to sleep once the alpha is satisfied. He also asked Jimin to leave so that Taehyung can do his task peacefully. But the older omega decided to stay and help since he's also responsible.

It turned out that the task was quite difficult and Jimin was scared that he would miss his curfew. Good thing Namjoon took the initiative to call Yoongi and explain the situation. By the time they were done, Yoongi is already outside the building, waiting inside his car. Jimin was not punished but he did get a long lecture on how to behave in other people's homes. He felt like he was five years old again. It was embarrassing.

"He doesn't need to know! He'll be out of the country next week. We can have the party then.", Taehyung argued. They'll be graduating in a few months. He's going to enjoy and make the most of his college life while he can.

"Why can't we just meet in a bar?", Jimin tried again. He doesn't like this idea at all. Because if Taehyung plans on lying to Namjoon then that would mean he would have to lie to Yoongi. If he does, he will definitely get caught. When that happens, he will get spanked. Therefore, the only ending that he can see with his bestfriend's plan is him with a sore butt.

"Will you be allowed to stay until the wee hours of the morning? By the time we arrive at the bar, it's time for you to go home.", Taehyung retorted.

Jimin pouted and tried hard to hide his blush and embarrassed scent. Taehyung just made a very good point.

"TaeTae hyung, why don't you just inform Namjoon hyung about the party? If we promise that we won't trash your place, maybe he'll give us permission to use your apartment.", JK tried to intervene, sensing Jimin's distress.

"But he will definitely say no.", the omega whined, sulking at his friends shutting down his ideas.

"Then why even suggest it in the first place? Your alpha seems pretty strict. Why are you always asking for trouble? Is that how you want to remember your college years by?", this time Yugyeom inquired, the alpha nuzzling close to Jungkook.

And yes, the human auction brought forth self-discovery and new connections.

"Let's think of something else, TaeTae...", Jimin softly said while rubbing Taehyung's arm, in an effort to comfort him.

"Fine!", the omega conceded after seeing that he's outnumbered. The future teacher thought long and hard before coming up with a new idea.

"I got it! I got it! And you will definitely like this one!"