A dead body

I scream and close my eyes I feel a hand slip out of my undies and my body free from hands I tremble in fear. I feel a hand go around my waist "hey bella please look at me". He says softy. I open my eyes and sees honey I burst into tears I throw my arms around him and hug him while crying into his chest. He rubs my back he says softly "it's ok I'm right here". All of a sudden a group of his guards come in they kill the other guys they get bees body they take it out along with the others I put my head in honeys neck and I continue to cry.

Honey continues to rub my back, about 3 minutes later the room was empty it was only me and him hugging each other I hear him putting his gun away I lift my head up I look at him he looks at me "I'm sorry baby girl you shouldn't have dealt with that". I shake my head in disagreement "hey it's not your fault I'm alright". Deep down I knew he wasn't gonna buy this but the truth was I was scared to death not only about his parents, my brother, but bear dying along with bee.

What happens when the rest of bee's people come and try to hurt me I sigh he says concerned "I'm worried about you Amai Pai". I nod in understanding I let go of him he lets go of me I go into the bathroom and grabs the ring I put it back on. He follows me and asks "are you alright"? I nod I grab a towel from off the rack I put it around me I look at Honey with tears in my eyes "I'm sorry that all of this is happening I should've told you everything". He walks over and hugs me tightly "sh it's ok I understand why you didn't". I nuzzle into his chest and closes my eyes "Bella"?

I hear honey say with concern I open my eyes and looks up at him "hmm"? I say in a questionable tone. He smiles he puts his hand in my hair and play's with it while the other is around my waist tightly he says with tears in his eyes "I'm sorry for not telling you who I was or why this happened". I smile and say "it's ok I'm glad thing's happened the way it did". He kisses my forehead he let's me go I let him go I say "I'm gonna take a shower". He smiles and says "Okay I'll be waiting on the bed for you". His eyebrow raises up with a charismatic tone and says "unless you want me to join". 

I roll my eyes and giggle "well I mean you have to convince me really hard to let you join". He giggles darkly "Amai Pai you don't wanna go there with me". I stare at him and say "Okay I mean I guess you can join". He closes the door and locks it I take the towel off I ask awkwardly "uhm can you like turn around"? He turns around I turn the water on I take my bra and undies off I get in the shower and wets my body I say scared "O-O-Okay you can come in". I look at the water coming from the shower head I say to myself "wtf am I doing, is this alright for me to do, huh It's ok just calm down he won't do anything you don't wanna do it's alright".

I snap out of it when I hear a thud behind me I gulp and breathe I continue to wet my body down when I hear him ask "Bella are you ok"? I nod he puts a hand on my shoulder and says "no your not what's the matter listen if you don't want me in here I don't have to be". I quickly turn around and hugs him I say "I do want you in here I just don't want to be judged or hurt". He hugs me back and says "I would never hurt you let alone judge you I want this too be special not weird or hurtful like I'm pressuring you".

I look up at him and say "Ok I'm sorry your not pressuring me I just feel awkward because we've never seen each other this much exposed". He smiles and say's "Amai Pai your gonna be my wife and the mother of my children and I'm gonna be your husband plus the father of our children so we were gonna do this eventually". I nod and say's "alright". I let go of him he let's go of me I wet my hair and washes myself while he does the same at the other end of the shower. I turn the water off and get out I grab the towel from before and dries off I wrap it around me I go to the mirror and grabs a brush I then hear his water turn off he gets out I look in the mirror and brushes my hair.

He then walks over to me with his lower region covered with his towel I continue to brush he goes to the sink behind me and does his business I finish my hair I put it into a high ponytail I then take my towel off exposing everything I grab my shirt off the sink I put it on then I grab my pajama pants and put them on I look at Honey he just leans against the sink with his sweatpants hung low showing his V-line with no shirt. I gulp when I look at him trailing up and down with my eyes I then snap out of it when he walks to the door he unlocks it and opens it. I walk out first then he does I go to the bed I turn around and sees him behind me my eyes widen.

I ask confused "you ok"? He nods with a smile I ask "well what's wrong"? He doesn't say anything he moves a strand of hair behind my ear I look at him confused he continues smiling and says "I never want any moment we have together wasted". I smile back and says "me either". He caresses my cheek I felt a tingle shot up my spine and heat on my cheek he continues smiling and says "someone is a little flustered". I shake my head no and turn away from him I feel him grabbing my arm and turning me towards him "amai pai what's wrong"? He asks concerned.

I gulp and say "nothing just tired". He raises an eyebrow I gulp again he pulls me into his chest and hugs me I feel his warm breath on my ear while he whispers "you know amai pai you can tell me anything at any time I'm here for you". I smile against his chest and begin crying I say hugging him tightly "I know thank you". He rubs my head he says "no problem amai pai your a blessing to me in my life".

I look up at him I ask relieved "I am"? He nods and kisses my cheek I continue looking at his yellow eyes and asks feeling stupid "why"? He smiles "ever since I met you I felt connected to you I never felt that with any other woman your a special girl plus I didn't want you with that a(bleep)hole that claimed he loved you even if you didn't love me I still would've felt this way no matter what plus I couldn't stop thinking about your scent, your kindness, your beauty, or your bravery you were all I thought about". I couldn't help but smile it was beautiful at what he said I'm glad someone cared about me and loved me for me so I made a decision that would change everything or so I thought.