19 - Actions speak louder

Start from the beginning

Adriano huffed, his thumb and index finger, rubbing his forehead. He took out the gun, and aimed at her, making her halt.

"What if there's a gun to your head?" He questioned. "You won't pull the trigger" She shrugged, amused by his attempt to scare her.

"You're right, I won't but if given an order to. I will" Then the flare reappeared. How dare he?

He sighed, lowering it. "Teresa I am asking you to stop with this nonsense because it won't be good if you really think you can get out of this" She rolled her eyes, was he really that worried? She walked up to him, putting her arms around his neck.

" I don't think Luciano has enough balls to actually have someone harm me." She grinned and she heard,

" Are you willing to risk that?" She huffed, rolling her eyes irritated as she turned around, her arms folding as she saw Luciano leaning against the doorframe. How long was he standing there? Did Adriano know? Better question, what exactly did he hear? She held back the temptation to bite her lip as she stared at him. Damn, he looks so good. He walked up and Adriano huffed, walking out.

"Tesoro, I think you underestimate my position here and my power over you" He said, nonchalantly. She laughed, causing him to raise an eyebrow. " Oh yeah?" She pushed him back, still angry that he had hurt her. " I think you underestimate how much I don't give a fuck"

He gripped her jaw hard, her eyes instantly watering from the pressure. The back of her head hit the wall and she turned her face away from him, feeling the warmth of his breath on her and unfortunately it felt good to feel him so close again, but not in a painful, bad position like this. "So disobedient." He whispered against her, softly, sexually. "I suppose I haven't punished you in a while"

She scoffed. "What are you going to make me suck you off again? You're going to chain me to a bed or something? Your punishments are shit Luciano" She winced as his hold got tighter and he grinned, oblivious to how hard he was gripping her, otherwise he would have eased on her.

"Chaining you to a bed sounds appealing-" His thumb brushed over her lips. "So does having your pretty lips wrapped around me." His gaze turned hard. "But I am not a monster. I don't touch you unless you want it"

Even though she was seconds away from letting her tear fall, she still stayed as confident as she could, which wasn't as confident before he got there. "If you're not going to kill me, I suggest you move because I'm not afraid of you" She lied. He was a Don, and she would be naïve to not be afraid of him, but she didn't know why. He wouldn't kill her. He wouldn't torture her, so why was she afraid?

"No Tesoro. I won't kill you" He said, only confirming what she already knew, but she didn't expect his new words. "Nina sounds pretty valuable to me don't you think?" Her eyes widened, understanding what he was implying.

" You wouldn't dare" The tears fell.

"Do you want to challenge me Tesoro? I assure you, I always win"

"You bastard"

"Oh Tesoro-" He whispered, wiping her tears with his thumb. "You wanted all of me, but you can't even handle a part of me"

He released her and her tears came faster as she rubbed her jaw as it stung be he didn't notice. " In the car in 10" He walked out, and Adriano walked in, sadly frowning.

Teresa walked to her mirror, wiping her face off and turning her face to see the purple bruise that he left. He hurt her. Bruised her. And didn't care. He grinned. He enjoyed hurting her.

Adriano watched her silently walk into her closet and come out a few minutes later in a black t-shirt and black baggy sweatpants, her hair tied in a back ponytail. She walked past him, out the door and he grabbed her arm, stopping her.