"I'll be fine. Enjoy and take lots of pictures and videos," I assure him again. He leans down and pecks my lips. "Love you."  I'm met with an "I love you more."

  The men leave us in peace. Immediately Val turns to me. "Now, what did I miss last night?"

  I chuckle before telling her about leaving Jessica speechless.

~~~~

Chris POV

A once in a lifetime moment. That's what the helicopter ride was for me. The only thing missing was sharing it with the love of my life. Daphne would've been in complete awe of all the surroundings.

We return to the boat and enjoy a breakfast, the four of us, in our suite. Wayne and Val leave by ten to prepare for their shore excursion.

"How are you feeling now?" I ask Daphne as I come back from placing our dishes outside of our door in the hallway.

"A bit better honestly," she says as she stands up for the first time since I've gotten back. "Do you want to go do something? Explore the island or something?"

I think it's still a little early for Daphne to try and do too much after the rude wake up call her body gave her. "Why don't we take it easy today? Just chill here. We could rent a movie or go play bingo. Enjoy ice cream in bed. What do you say?"

"This is not how I wanted to spend my 30th birthday," she pouts. "Well, not completely anyway. I am all for ice cream in bed while naked though."

"Naked huh? Might get a little chilly," I tell her as I stand in front of her.

She looks up at me with a wide grin. "That's what you're there for," winking at me as she walks into the bathroom.

I follow and watch her as she undresses and starts the shower. "Gonna join me?" Oh, how I want to but advise myself against it. "I'm just gonna watch, I uh mean be here in case you get dizzy again," I tell her innocently.

"My knight in shining armor," she says walking over to where I stand with my back against the door. She's trying to entice me. Normally it would work but I'm already pretty sure that I'm the cause of her episode as it is. Last night was not the most gentle of nights and evidently she's paying for it today.

"Let me wash your hair for you so you're not leaning your head back too far," I offer.

"Only if you get in naked," she demands.

"Only if you keep your hands to yourself," I counter.

"I don't make promises I can't keep."

~~~~

At around 2 in the afternoon I oblige Daphne's request for naked ice cream while we watch a movie.

"Think it's safe to try and lay down again? That second dose of Dramamine has made me really sleepy," She asks me with a yawn.

"You can try. If anything you can sleep on your back," I remind her. I put aside the ice cream bowls and slip on some sweat pants before climbing back in the bed and helping Daphne get comfortable.

Normally she would be tucked in against me but that wouldn't be the best idea right now. Instead I lay on my stomach, holding onto my pillow with my head facing her. She throws her left leg over mine and tangles herself with my lower half. I keep focused on her as she lays there, watching her expression to see if she's in any discomfort.

About twenty minutes later her breathing has steadied and her face is peaceful. It seems that she is over the vertigo but I still worry about the after effects, especially the headaches and brain fog. I know this isn't how she wanted to spend this day but it really is for her own good.

She has no clue that I still have something planned to celebrate her. But for now I let my eyes close and drift off.

Daphne's POV

I've been awake for a good ten minutes but have struggled with actually opening my eyes. The meds really knocked me out because I feel like I've slept for half of the day. I shift my leg and realize it's no longer holding onto Chris. My leg attempts to locate him in the bed but comes up empty. Forcing my eyes open I work to take in my surroundings.

The room looks very different than when I fell asleep. There are streamers everywhere and several balloons have been blown up. A large Happy Birthday sign hangs across the dresser mirror. This man knows how to make me feel special.

  "Chris," I call out. "Out here, love," he says from the balcony.

  It's at this moment I'm still unclothed from our ice cream date. I reach over for my robe and slip into it, tying it off at my waist. As I make my way closer to the balcony I see that Chris has candles, flowers and a delicious looking dinner all set. "How did you..." I start. He meets me, holding out his hand for me to join him. "It's amazing what you can do on this ship," he laughs.

  "This is definitely not how I imagined my 30th birthday. If you had told me about the year I would have I would've called you a liar. But, wow, the blessings I've received this year," I say as my eyes start to well up. "There are no words that could fully say how much I love you."

  Chris holds me close, tight but gentle. "I will love you every day of my life." He pauses. "And probably even past that."

  I laugh into his chest.

  With the full moon casting a beautiful sight over the ocean we enjoy our meal and each other's company.