18 - Carmel Experience

Start from the beginning

"I live in Milan. I stayed here because I met you" She held herself back from laughing, only because he looked so worried she would jump out the car now, when she already knew. " I'm sure you don't expect me to drive 6 hours to Milan" She raised her eyebrow and he shook his head instantly saying no.

" Of course not. I want to fly you. Want you to see my city" She paused, just to play the dramatic pause role as if she were processing it all which were really stupid in her opinion.

" I'll give some thought to it" She said and he nodded, satisfied with at least her thinking about it, but she knew she was going to go. Luciano was going to make her.

The rest of the drive was silent.

-

Pulling in, she calmly looked out the window at the pink neon lights illuminating the dark life of what seemed like a club, maybe. It was packed with cars and people outside. Truthfully, she was really excited, but that's not who her character was, so she had to play it accordingly. Again, stupid.

He opened her door for her, taking her hand and she noticed his men walking with briefcases in their hands. Was she going on a business run with him? Or were they about to throw some money at strippers? Either way, both made her happy, but for separate reasons.

They walked inside, his hand never leaving hers and the dance music made her want to get on the pole herself. The change in temperature definitely increased z warmer than it is outside, but she expected that and was used to it. She looked around , the blue and pink neon lights everywhere. The stage was covered with money, a girl swinging on the pole, women walking around and giving lap dances. Their outfits were different from Georgia, but they were still cute.

"Do you have any preferences?" He questioned and she let her eyes wander through the women. So many choices. She liked a girl with a big ass. Although she didn't like girls, it was entertaining to get a lap dance. Nina gave her one for play, sometimes even some of her other stripper friends.

But two years as a stripper, you got to realize some things. One, you didn't go for looks. You went for body language. A stripper could be the cutest one, the sexiest one and she could be cocky for it, and you pay for a lazy dance.

She picked one out and he nodded and his men started leading her to the back. They had private rooms too? Maybe it was just private rooms for private dances, unlike what they did in Georgia. Georgia was more as they call it, ghetto. Real. They really were about their money. "Are you getting a dance?" She questioned and he shook his head with a chuckle and kissed her hand.

"It is for your enjoyment, not mine" And the way he said it, he meant it. She wouldn't let him watch her have fun even though he would have an eye full as well, but he seemed to care less about that. "It won't be fun if you don't" She winked and stepped into the room, him following her shortly after her. The sofas were red, so were the room, a gold chandelier at the time brightening the room. Their private room gave off a dance performance, compared to Georgia's private room which gave off a more sexy, sensual vibe.

She rolled her eyes, taking Ricco's coat off, helping him relax. Like he was unsure she was testing him.

Just then the door opened and two girls walked in. She grinned at Ricco. He did get another. He opened the briefcase and handed her a stack and told her to throw it. He chuckled and she took the rubber band off and threw it up in the air, laughing as it came back down.

Teresa sat back, staring at the treat she picked tonight. Carmel, thick and with green eyes. Perfect. Her hips were perfect, her thighs were beyond gorgeous, her breasts that were slipping from the intentionally tight and small top she was wearing, her nipples poking through. Teresa loved uplifting women, but she would never say she never insulted one, because there have been times. She walked up to Teresa, turning around and holding onto her thighs, while Teresa ran the 100 over her ass.