Chapter 4

Sorry I haven't been uploaded in a while. I have thought of the ending, though and it's going to be awesome, sad and sweet. This chapter is kind of short, but the cliffhanger is good.

-Ginger

Chapter 4

I groaned instantly.That voice was familiar to me. I could remember it  sneaking across the playground, behind me in class, and in prank calls labeled 'Restricted'.

My biggest enemy. Sam.

Sam flipped her glossy brown hair over her shoulder. Her face had a smirk on it, and she was eating a Red Delicious apple.

"Nothing. Just cleaning up after the project presentation." Sydney stated as she brushed dirt off of her clothes.

More footsteps in the hallway. As the figure revealed itself, I could see it was Anthony. He spied Sydney and me on the floor.

"What are you two doing on the floor?" He asked.

Sydney shot me a look that asked, Should-we-tell-them?

I weighed the question in my mind. On one hand, they would think we're crazy. However, people HAD to know. I nodded.

Sydney told them everything, not missing one detail. Anthony seemed to be growing adventerous with every word she spoke, as if he wanted to jump into a spiral right now. Sam, however, seemed to be fearful. She dropped her snck and it rolled across the floor.

"I don't believe it! You're making it up!" Sam shrieked when Sydney finished.

Well, I bet you'll believe this! I thought and snatched her wrist. She tried pulling away, but I had a grip of steel. Sam wasn't going away until I was ready to let her go.

"Wha-what are you doing?!" Sam asked. I drew another spiral on the board and turned to her, fire in my blue eyes.

"Proving you wrong."

Then I threw her into the spiral.