Part Eight; All The Bad Things That Hasn't Happened Yet

"And you left her there, with a sociopath could and would kill her!" Stefan raised his voice as Bonnie explained everything just the other day. The first day everything was fun and games and celebrations but then, reality had settled in, making Bonnie to explain.

"What was she supposed to do Stefan? You heard, it was Elena who asked her to leave!" Damon snapped back to his brother, Bonnie shook her head, he was making it too obvious that Bonnie could only hope that Stefan was stupid.

"She is your girlfriend Damon, you know you should feel something! Hell, are you even sad?"

"Don't start again Stefan" Damon narrowed his eyes, hating how he had to show emotions and sadness towards Elena because he was not able to leave her. And he hated himself how she was aware that he was cheating on her when she willingly took her chances to die with him. "You didn't even shed a tear after Elena, why would you surprise me now?"

Stefan walked out of the parlor, leaving Bonnie and Damon alone. Caroline followed him as she shook her head, everyone was damn aware that Damon and Bonnie was something if they were not just friends with benefits. And sure as hell, they were having a relationship behind Elena's back. "I have to find a way to save her"

Damon shook his head, shrugging as he wrapped his arms around her waist. "You have to do nothing, and not like she is miserable and defenseless, she is a vampire who can look after herself" Bonnie gulped and looked down, hating that she was agreed with Damon. She nodded and placed her head on his chest, seeking for some sort of comfort.

———

Elena looked at the plate in front of her, her mouth was shut and never making a sound. Kai was eating with pleasure and joy, Elena hated how happy he was. She stood up, left the table without saying anything. Kai watched her as she walked away, he was always watching her.

How could not he? She was precious, she was beautiful, so selfless that it baffled him. She had a chance to leave, she could leave but she let Bonnie and Hope go. And something inside of him was telling him that she was not happy, not because she stayed; because she let Bonnie go maybe?

He followed her to the upstairs, finding her crying and sitting on the floor. He frowned and looked at her, he would lie if he said the scene really affected him but it was hell sure that Elena was not fine. He was not sure what to do when someone was crying, should he cry with them? Or should he just leave them alone? Maybe he could give her a tissue, because now her face was wet.

He nodded and disappeared for a minute, then appearing again with tissues. He gave the tissues to Elena, who looked at him with disbelief yet still took the tissues. She wiped her face, which was still red and her eyes were still puffy. "Why you are crying?"

Elena looked at him and shrugged, that was an odd question, because she could give him a hundred reasons to cry about. Kai frowned and sat down next to her, still not sure why would someone cry. "I hate Bonnie, you know that?"

Kai shook his head, and he was pretty shocked you could say because he was hell sure that Bonnie and Elena were best friends. "I didn't realize, why?" He asked, genuinely curious about the reason. Elena let out a laugh, a bitter laugh that made Kai smile weirdly. "She is fucking with my boyfriend behind my back"

She laughed again as she slammed her fists to the ground. Kai nodded and watched her, her actions were familiar. Temper tantrums as she was laughing, yeah he can get use to it. "Sounds like your boyfriend's problem" He said and shrugged, making her stop laughing. She looked at him, it took three seconds for her to connect their lips.

He was shocked, but he was not late to answer it. His one hand was on her thigh and the one was on her neck, holding her closer than he should. His hand on her thigh moved upwards, making her moan loudly, he adored the sound. Eighteen years, no human and no physical interaction, it really wrecked him at some point.

Now Elena was touching him, kissing him in the ways no one ever bothered to touch. Sure he wasn't virgin but not like he had so many girlfriends. Plus he wasn't remembering he had ever felt that kind of satisfaction before when someone's hands were all around his body.

Their clothes were on the ground and they were on the bed, he was kissing her neck as she was throwing her head back. He was so into the voices she was making whenever he was kissing her. Her nails dug deeper than she intended as her hands met with his bare upper back.

When they were fully conjoint in every aspect, her eyes rolled back with the things she was feeling. He buried his head in her neck as he buried himself deeper and deeper, causing her to scream his name. His name, no one else's but his, made him happy that she was only feeling this kind of pleasure because he was with her. That's what happens when you are a sociopath with God complex.

When they were both done, which took sometime for both of them since no one was down for only one round, Elena rested her head on his chest, placing little kiss. Kai looked at her as he stroked her hair. "You cheated on your boyfriend"

Elena nodded and kissed his chest again. "My feelings for him are long gone, we were over the moment I learned that he was sleeping with Bonnie" Kai nodded, he didn't really care if she cheated or didn't. He loved what they had just done, more than he loved anything else.

No one else other than her held him that close and tenderly after all.

a/n: wow, we did it! we did it! they slept together, ehe. this is the slowest slow burn relationship i can write.