"R-right."

"Master and sir Bakugo I see land up ahead."

"Good work Storm. Just land in a open area."

When Storm was busy finding somewhere to land Bakugo was to busy looking at the island. He was just way to happy because all his life he always wanted to go and see the island of Lost City.

When they finally got on land Bakugo was just amazed on how the island looked. It was just so beautiful to him. He was really happy that he go to see such a wonderful place like this.

 He was really happy that he go to see such a wonderful place like this

"Bakugo is everything okay?"

Bakugo was quite. He was just so overwhelmed with happiness that he started crying. Because his dream of seeing the Lost City was finally and really happening. Bakugo turned looking and Diablo. Diablo was worried because why was Bakugo crying.

"Bakugo why are yo- UFF!"

Bakugo ran to Diablo and hugged him. This made Diablo lose his balance because of the unexpected hug and made Diablo and Bakugo fall to the ground. Bakugo was on top of Diablo still hugging him and he was crying in his chest.

"Why are you crying love?" Diablo said in the most honey like voice and having his hand on Bakugos head.

"I'm ju-just so gra-grateful that you took me to a pl-place that I've always wa-wanted to see. This has always been m-my dream when I was re-really little." Bakugo said in between his sobs and the fact that his face was in Diablo's chest so it was a little hard for him to speak.

"Bakugo love look at me

"Bakugo love look at me."

Bakugo did what he was told and looked at Diablo straight in the eyes. When that happened Diablo put his hand on Bakugos check.

"I will make any dream of yours come true no matter how small,big,crazy, or stupid it is. If it will make you happy then I will do it no matter what the cost is."

Bakugo was just so overwhelmed. He was happy. So happy that he cried even more. And just hugged Diablo again like his life depends on it.

"Thank you. Thank you so much. You have no idea how much this means to me Diablo."

Diablo just smiled and backed out of the hug. He put his hand on Bakugos chin so he can look up at him. Then Diablo moved down and kissed the tears from Bakugos eyes.

"Come. We have so much to look at. On are way here I saw the most beautiful waterfall. It's really close by. I think you will love it."

Diablo took Bakugos hand in his and walked over to the waterfall that was close by.

Bakugo was starting to fall for the little demon boy little by little as time goes by. And he didn't mind that one bit.

Once they got to the waterfall Bakugo was at a loss of words. He was so amazed at how beautiful it looked.

"This place is more amazing then I thought it would be!!" Bakugo was just so happy and so was Diablo

When Diablo was looking at Bakugo he realized that Bakugo was not his loud yelling angry looking self. But instead he was happy and calm. Seeing this made Diablo laugh a bit. When he did Bakugo hears him laughing and stop what he was doing.

"What are you laughing about?"

"Oh it's nothing really. It's that I realized that you are not acting like you loud angry looking self. But I like to see this side of you as well it's nice." Diablo said with a smile on his face.

"Whatever." Bakugo said with a red face.

As time was passing by Bakugo and Diablo was getting to know each other. And the fact that Bakugo was starting to realize that he has fallen in love with the demon boy. But he was happy that he was because he made him feel happy the holy day.

It was finally dark on the island. When they walked Bakugo saw a nice looking lack and pulled Diablo to it.

It was just so perfect to Bakugo

It was just so perfect to Bakugo. He thought deep down that he should tell Diablo about his feeling for him now because he thought it would be the best moment to do.

"Hey Diablo."

"Yes, what is is Bakugo."

Bakugo was get a little nervous because he never thought he would even be in a position to say that he wasn't to be in a relationship with anyone. But he is now and is ready to be in one with Diablo. His soulmate.

"Wou-would you like to be my boy-." Diablo didn't let Bakugo finish his sentence because he knew what he was going to say. He was kissing Bakugo and Bakugo kissed back.

"Yes I would love to be your boyfriend." Diablo said with a kind smile in his eyes.