Chapter 12

After our bath, Steve and Bucky helped me dress and left to get food for us to share in bed. I tried to tell them I could just have something brought up, but they of course said they could handle it. Currently I was curled up in my bed in Steve's shirt since Bucky had a long sleeve only. A smile imprinted onto my face. I was so happy. Feeling of completeness. The impending battle ahead was pushed back to the back of my mind for the time being.

"Hungry?" Bucky asked as he reentered the room with Steve behind him, a tray of food in both of their hands. I laughed at the look of them struggling to hold it all. Bucky looked excited for the food and Steve was rolling his eyes at him.

"Is the team joining us? What's with all of the food?" I asked jokingly. Steve chuckled at me.

"This guy saw all the food in the kitchen and couldn't choose." Bucky looked back at him as he made it to the bed, a look of betrayal on his face.

"I love food! Can you blame me?" I laughed at the two bickering. Looking down at the trays as they both took their spots on either side of me, Bucky was already snacking on a juicy plum while Steve was picking at some chicken. I smiled at them both. Two completely different guys. Mine.

I reached over and picked up some Naan off of Steve's tray, spreading some leftover curry on top of it and placing some chicken on top. I could feel the eyes of my mates watching me intensely. I went to take a bite, pausing to see them both watching.

"What?" I asked before biting it.

"Is that good?" Bucky asked, not even waiting for my reply and leaning in taking a bite of my naan.

"Uh yeah, go ahead and eat my food." I muttered sarcastically, watching him chew as a bit of curry was on his lip. I stared at him as he dart his tongue out to lick his lip clean.

"Mm that's good." He moaned happily leaning in to take another bite, but I pulled it away from him before he could. Steve had his hand over his mouth laughing as Bucky looked over at me with a pretty decent pout. I leaned in to him and pecked his lips.

"My Food." I told him in a slightly sultry voice. I watched as Bucky's eyes darkened for a minute before he smirked. I was confused until I felt someone biting my naan again. I snapped my eyes to it to see Steve biting it. "Hey!" I pouted at him as he chewed it.

"That is good." He said licking his lips. Bucky laughed at us. I put my naan down and cross my arms in a deep pout. Steve stared at me with amusement in his eyes. "Awh It's okay baby girl. There's plenty of food." I huffed at him as Bucky leaned in and kissed my cheek, rubbing his nose against my cheek in a loving way. I bit my lip to hold back the smile trying to break free.

Steve picked up my naan and brought it to my lips. "Open up." My eyes met his as I part my lips for him. Carefully placing the food into my mouth, I bit down on it. Keeping my eyes on his as I chewed. I saw a hand move towards me from the side, I look down at Bucky's hand as he used his thumb to wipe a bit of curry off my lip. My eyes followed his hand up to his face, his eyes already trained on mine as he brought his thumb to his mouth slowly and sucking the curry off of it. I swallowed hard, feeling the arousal dropping through me. I felt Steve lean next to my ear, his warm breath hitting the back of the shell of my ear.

"You okay, baby girl?" He asked lowly. I closed my eyes, taking a deep breath. I nodded slowly, eyes still closed. I heard Bucky chuckle.

"You sure, Doll?" Bucky asked with a bit of humor to his tone. I inhaled sharply as Steve let his lips graze my ear.

"You know with the bond, we can feel the heat going through you." He started, dragging his tongue along the cartilage of my ear. "The beat of your heart quickening." His teeth pulled on my earlobe lightly, shivers going through me. "The shakiness of your breath." Bucky leaned to my other side and sucked on my earlobe.