What if Cale turned into a child? (34)

Magsimula sa umpisa

"...Nice to meet you too."

Cale observed the bird as he recalled the detail about the Hebe Household. They gain a sacred beast when they turned 5 years old. They're blessed by the God of Youth that's why they are incredibly strong.

Cale felt like he shouldn't come any closer that's why he calmly sat down again and put on a nonchalant expression.

It was because, even though the bird gave a polite introduction, the eyes that were staring at him was observing and sharp—as if saying that it's watching him and he'll attack if he come any closer.

'...Vicious.'

Cale thought as he looked away from the bird who introduced itself as Leucos and stared at Relia who sat with half-closed eyes.

She can feel that she needs to go back to sleep. The energy she had was depleted and she'll have to sleep another week if she wants to be up and go do things for a day.

Leucos opened his beak when he saw the calm and observing gaze coming from the human in front of him.

"We need to go back to the village."

Cale turned his head to look at the bird, his eyes seem to be asking 'why?'

Leucos was quick to pick up that and opened its beak again.

"Relia will have to sleep. The energy that she accumulated after a week is spent up and she needs to go back to the village as soon as possible since the life force inside the village is the only thing that can give her energy again."

Leucos explained as he observed the redhead human in front of him. He can't help but feel slightly attracted to this human who has the smell of nature.

Although sacred beasts are fed by divine energy, they also have a strong connection to nature since they themselves are somewhat connected to nature as well.

And Cale Henituse, who has the complete elements of nature, to the sacred beasts, this redhead human is like a paradisical individual who exuded the strong smell of nature.

Cale didn't even bother to pay attention to the bird who's staring at him and silently thought to himself after an ominous feeling dawned on him when Leucos finished explaining.

'I'm having a bad feeling about this...'

Cale thought to himself as he rubbed his nape before sighing.

"Relia."

He called to the lady who opened her eyes and looked at Cale, fighting the urge to close it.

Cale clicked his tongue at this sight before he sighed.

"Just nod if it's a yes."

'...So annoying.'

Cale thought that everything is annoying.

"Your village, you have a directory there, right?"

Cale noticed how Relia flinched. That reaction made his eyes cloud over as he fought the urge to sigh.

He didn't like that reaction. It only confirmed that there's more work waiting for him as he stared at her before standing up.

Their time is out. 

He glanced at the side of the room where a flickering blue orb the size of a fist lost its glow and Cale knew that the silencing device had run out of mana.

Cale stood up after seeing that and looked down on the two as he casually opened his mouth after debating whether this decision is the right one. 

"I guess, we'll have to visit your village then."

Relia felt like her drowsiness disappeared after hearing that. 

∽∽∽

Hi, everyone! It's been a while, hasn't it?q(≧▽≦q) 

I am very sorry for the delayed updates. And will also say more sorrys because our official classes will be starting now and I had to focus if I want to have those 1s. ~(>_<。)\

But weeeeell, I'll still find time to update once in a while since I can't just leave you guys hanging when everyone's been looking forward to every update. 

And oh, my sister ami_nethervale did her first fanart of Eruhaben q(≧▽≦q) I've been fangirling over it since yesterday because it's really pretty(❤'艸`❤) 

It turned out really well for her first fanart and man I am glad she had blessed hands for making this o(*≧▽≦)ツ┏━┓She's been reading TCF and is currently on Chapter 355 or maybe up and she's been laughing earlier because of how Cale is such a poor...

It turned out really well for her first fanart and man I am glad she had blessed hands for making this o(*≧▽≦)ツ┏━┓She's been reading TCF and is currently on Chapter 355 or maybe up and she's been laughing earlier because of how Cale is such a poor bastard😂

Anyway, hope you like the chapter! I'll also post a new chapter for HWIT today— so for those who are reading that, make sure to visit the book for the new chapter later q(≧▽≦q)

Thank you for reading!