What if Cale turned into a child? (27)

"Prince Naru."

Naru tore his eyes away from the book he's reading as his eyes were greeted by the lady who seems to have a close relationship with his father. His eyes lingered on the droopy green eyes that were staring at him with determination, which he finds really weird since the moment he saw her amongst those individuals who visited their kingdom.

'Cale Henituse...'

Relia wasn't ignorant not to know who this individual is, even though their village doesn't involve themselves in the matters of the kingdom—actually now an Empire.

They still knew what's happening outside even though they had closed their doors to the outside world. It is a way to not cause another flame of war just because of their bloodline's blessing.

Her eyes lingered on the silver-haired boy who was actually Cale Henituse, the greatest hero of both western and eastern continents. Not only did he defeated the White Star who planned to bring destruction and despair to the lands, but he also closed the temple of the God of Despair that appeared in Puzzle City after they defeated that monstrous Lion Dragon.

The very person before her was heralded as the greatest commander that had ever existed in history. He was the perfect epitome of a noble Aristocrat, a righteous and dignified individual. A hero who is willing to sacrifice his own life to bring peace to the continent, a legend who will never be rivalled by anyone, either from the past or the present. Cale Henituse will never be surpassed, no one will be able to stand on the same grounds as him, even for the future generations.

Well, that was based on the periodical reports and news they would read after months of sleeping and waking up just to catch up to the news outside. The information was all provided by the neighbouring elven village and will be delivered to them by their sacred beasts the moment they woke up.

Out of those informations, the ones that contained the name Cale Henituse is the one that she and the others are looking forward to. It was because it felt like they are reading a novel, a novel that they can't get enough of it. And the very first moment the God of Youth woke her up and gave her first mission after eight decades, Relia couldn't contain the happiness and excitement brought by the thought that she'll meet Cale Henituse for the first time.

And well, if Cale found out that those kind informations were circling in different villages of different races, he'd be locking himself in his villa for a decade. Not like he'll find out now though.

Although she didn't expect that the dignified hero was cursed to become a child, she was thankful enough to meet him and to be of some help to relieve the effects of the curse that was brought upon him.

'Who was it that woke up last week...? Was it Liannie?'

Relia thought for a moment of the lady who was the youngest in their village. Liannie was the youngest of those who had descended the last stage. She's in her first year of the last stage and was asleep for the whole year but only to be wakened up by a mission. And Relia is certain that Liannie was the one who carried out the mission to curse Cale Henituse to become a child. Although she wanted to ask the God of Youth as to why she has to curse the hero, she couldn't do so as that would overstepping her boundaries, even if she's the Holy Maiden.