What if Cale turned into a child? (34)

Cale did call it earlier as useless information but what Relia said changes that.

Cale's eyes turned sharp as he observed Relia, his brain going on a full-work and focused on the words'delay', 'relieve' and there was also that word 'help'.

'How odd.'

Cale find these combinations of words very odd. He, who received the curse, should suffer through it, but...

'She was given direction to help relieve and delay the effects of the second stage of the curse?'

A spark passed through Cale's eyes for a moment as he continued to analyze the information he has on hand.

He was the 10th.

Now he has a bit of information to help him focus on where he should look at. He has to find out where he could browse through the records of the other nine before him.

Next was that he was indeed cursed, but it seems so that the curse itself was meant to help him at some point. Although Cale wanted to curse the crazy God who put a curse on him, he couldn't do so.

He didn't know what kind of God he's dealing with.

Unlike the God of Death, the Sun God, and the God of Despair which he interacted with, the God of Youth is an unknown existence to him.

But still, this God who put a curse on him was very odd. It was supposed to stand by and watch him suffer, but instead it gave a mission to help relieve and delay the suffering that he'll experience?

'Bullshit.'

It was total bullshit and Cale's not having any of it.

There's something that was not sitting right with him as well.

How did the God of Youth know him?

Cale was sure that he didn't interact with this God before, nor its followers who seems like more hidden than the sensitive Elves.

And if Cale did come across them, he's not crazy and lunatic enough to do something that will gain himself a curse.

That is why he's curious.

The Fallen Kingdom of Karasi, which was swallowed by the Mogoru Empire while it is expanding its reach at the center of the Western Continent in the past, is a kingdom that was blessed by the God of Youth—specifically, the Royals.

There are only a few records in the history books in the library at the palace that's why Cale doesn't know when their kingdom was built and who started it.