What if Cale turned into a child? (34)

Start bij het begin

But Cale's sure of one thing,

'So annoying.'

Cale was getting annoyed just thinking how much work is waiting for him. He can't really push the works to the others when this is clearly his problem.

Although he can have the others gather the necessary information that he needed, he can't really tell them to lift the curse off him when he's the one experiencing it.

It was only natural for Cale to use everything at his disposal to make his life easier. He has money, he has strong people around him as well. That's why Cale's head continued to work and formulate plans on how he's going to deal with this annoying obstacle to his slacker life. He wants his relaxing life of just rolling on his bed, sleeping, eating, staring outside his window while rocking on a rocking chair and gardening with the others.

Cale affirmed his goal of taking care of this annoying thing as quick as possible before meeting Relia's gaze and opened his mouth.

"First, tell me about the history of Karasi."

Cale stated that with a stern tone to his cold voice.

He has to start with the basics first. He didn't know if the books in the palace containing records about the fallen kingdom are accurate, that's why hearing it from someone who knew it better than anyone else is the easiest way to gather useful information and understand it easily too.

Afterall, Cale didn't want to browse through books that might contain riddles or any other annoying thing that require him to work even harder.

"...Young master-nim."

Cale looked towards Relia when she called out to him, although Cale immediately felt his nape turning cold after seeing the weak and pale face of the lady in front of him.

'What? What the hell is happening to her?'

Cale's eyes shook as he stood up from his seat, but a white bird materializes on Relia's shoulder as it let out a sigh while looking at Relia.

"Sigh. This is why I told you to hurry up, idiot."

Cale's face turned odd as he stared at the talking bird as it shakes its head while its wings were brushing its face, as if facepalming.

Cale was reminded of someone while looking at this bird who seems too tired to deal with the lady in front of him and it is leaving a bitter taste in his mouth.

At that time, the bird looked toward Cale and fluttered its wings. The scene reminded the redhead of a certain vampire who also has a bird form and did the same thing, albeit more refine and elegant.

"You are Cale Henituse? Nice to meet you. I am Relia's sacred beast, Leucos."