Shut up, we hate him right now.

"You missed me?" He asked casually.

"Don't flatter yourself, I said that because of Jessie. I didn't miss you at all, the last week was the best one of my life." I narrow my eyes at him.

"If you say so." He says. He's still pressed up against the door. I clear my throat.

"Would you like something? Tea? Coffee?" I ask, please say no.

"I think I would."

"Good, get it from the cafe down the road, I'm getting late." I say before trying to push him away from the door.

He keeps his hand on the doorknob. "You're not going. You work for me." He says, now getting annoyed.

What does he expect? Sometimes I don't even get time to have lunch or enough sleep because of the work load.

"I don't want to work for you anymore. You're an asshole and you're so mean." I said, equally annoyed with him.

"I'm sorry." He says without hesitation.

"No, a sorry won't cut it. You make me work on the weekends! And..and you-" I can't think of anything else wrong. Fuck.

"I won't make you work on weekends. I promise and I'll try to be..nice." He promises.

"No."

"Please?"

"I..stop looking like that!" I close my eyes out of frustration. He's giving that adorable look. He looks so innocent.

"Like what?" He scrunches his nose up.

"Like..nothing. I'll come to work from tomorrow." I tell him. He smiles. He actually smiles. Dimples and all, the eye crinkles smile. Goddamn, if that isn't a sight to behold. "Okay." He says happily. "Let's go."

"Where?" I said tomorrow, didn't I?

"Somewhere."

"Where are we going and for what?"

"We're going on the date you promised me." He says.

Do you ever feel like reading people's minds and seeing what's going on in there? Because I do, all the time I'm talking to this man. He's so hard to figure out sometimes. One minute he's acting like he can't stand another human breathing beside him and one minute he's a clingy bitch.

"I- You- I meant it as a joke that day."

"And?" He asks like that's not a valid reason.

"And it's not appropriate to go on a date with your boss or in your case, your employee." I say. Even my subconscious snorted at that. Pathetic, I know.

"Okay."

"Okay."

"Okay."

"O-"

He cuts me off, "Shut up." I do shut up but it looks like he's waiting for me to speak, I won't.

"C'mon." He says before holding my wrist and dragging me out. Ex-squeeze me? Mr. I-hate-touching is touching my hand? Wowza.

I drop my purse inside and lock the door like I was going to 10 minutes ago before he interrupted me and changed my plan for the whole day.

"Where are we going?" I ask him. He's again dragging me downstairs. "Okay, slow down big guy. I can't walk that fast." I huff. He puts my long legs to shame. Giant.

We stop infront of his sleek black mercedes. He never lets anyone drive this one, not even his driver. I still shoot my shot though. "Can I drive?" I give him my best puppy eyes.