"But I'm looking at one right now." Jungkook giggled like a baby, munching on the chips and Jin rolled his eyes. Standing up from his seat, Jin stride towards Jungkook in big footsteps and hold his hand out in a demanding way. Jungkook lay on the chair, chewing on the chips while staring up at Jin to provoke him.

"You brat, you're going to make everything worse if you don't give it to me." Jin scowled at him but Jungkook paid no attention and continue provoking him.

"That's it." Jin's hand reach out, grabbing onto the bottom of the snack and pulling it while Jungkook was pulling at the top. Jungkook's teeth were clenched together as Jin's mouth was form into an angry pout. It was tiring having this happening beside me, even though Namjoon at the other side was ignoring them, which having a conversation with Hoseok.

Man, I wish I can ignore them but Yerim who sat next to me was talking to Jimin. And like Yoongi had his eyes close because he wanted to hibernate. Taehyung was tracing a finger on the map and I'm just here, bored out of my mind. But at least I wasn't the only one who's planning.

"Jungkook, give up now," Jin demanded through gritted teeth but Jungkook shook his head.

"The snacks are mine. You can't take what's mine Jin! That's call stealing!" Jungkook accused him but they still kept fighting for the snacks.

Man, why can't Jungkook just hand them over? I think he has eaten enough.

All of the sudden, the bag of chips burst loudly, surprising me. Most of the chips came flying towards me and I gasped as I protect my face with both of my hands raised. I could feel most of the chips flying onto my hair and my clothes, making me dirty with crumbs. When the flying chips had stopped, I remove both of my hands from my face and gave both of them a hostile glare.

Realizing what happened, the two of them dropped the bag of chips onto the floor and pointed at one another simultaneously. Seeing they did the same thing, they immediately put their hand down and bow at the same time.

"I'm sorry!" Both of them shouted simultaneously and I rolled my eyes.

"You guys are honestly such idiots," Yoongi said, his eyes opening as though he woke up from his hibernation and he reaches over to grab a few tissues. Standing up, Yoongi walked over towards me and pass me the tissues. For once, Yoongi was a nice kid and I thanked him for the tissue. He also helped me to wipe the crumbs off my hair while I wipe the ones on my shirt.

"You two, go get a broom and a dustpan to clean the mess up," Yoongi demanded the two troublemakers. They didn't protest but obey and quickly ran towards Jungkook's bathroom to get it.

When Yoongi had finished, he scrunches up the tissue and waited for me to finish cleaning myself. Once I was finished, I passed the tissue to him and Yoongi took it. He also took the snack I had finish into his hands. He then walked towards the trash bin, near the kitchen and dump the rubbish in. I still had my eyes on him as he walked back, towards his spot. I was surprised at how he was such a gentleman- I mean, I'm pretty sure I underestimate him a little too much...

The two imbeciles came running back, one was holding the broom and one was holding the dustpan. I pull my legs up and fold them on the chair as Jungkook was dusting the crumbs under my chair and surrounding it into the dustpan Jin was holding. Hmph, why do I feel very dominant like this?

I started snickering secretly, as I watch them sweeping the floor. Man, it feels like I have two maids working for me. Hehe...

I notice Yoongi giving me a look and I immediately stop smirking since I didn't want him to call me out.

"If you two are done, let's get on with the plan," Namjoon ordered the two. "And please, don't fight while eating."

Both Jin and Jungkook mumbled curses under their breath at one another and I rolled my eyes. These two will never learn...