⓲ One more reason to die

And my one true love called me a monster

(Y/n) Stark

   I lost my mind a long time ago. That, I know.  But now considering the latest events, that I let my stalker commit crimes with me, sympathize with him on some concerning level, and now inviting him in the shower. I don't think I'll ever find my mind again.

   Peter looks at me like he couldn't believe a word I said.

   "I could use help with my wounds," I say. He blinks repeatedly at me,

   and follows.

   I fill up the bathtub calmly, looking back I see Peter taking his shirt off so slow, laying those eyes on every move I make.

   I drop my towel and let the water rinse down on me. Before I know it Peter joins me in the tub, standing right behind me. His warm breath touches the back of my neck.

   "How should I help you..."

   I'm not one to be intimidated easily, but I get chills when he says it. I turn around and face him, but I did not expect to see him all wet from the shower, looking at me with those eyes through the water pouring down.

   I try to lock his gaze, but I cannot for too long. So I look away.

  "I just... the dressings on my stitches are waterproof, but I still need to clean the blood." Why are my lips trembling?

   Peter puts his hand on my cheeks, gently rubbing dry blood off. Even so, his eyes are on my lips.

   I look at him straight in the eyes when he doesn't stare back, and I feel so peculiar about this sensation. In this state I put myself in, I am all weakened. If Peter decides to choke me to death or drown me in the tub here, I wouldn't have any strength to fight. And that's when I realize.

   "Pete," I say, he looks back at me with a comforting smile, still trying to clean the blood off me.

   "Yes?"

   "You're my weakness."

   He stops, cannot process if what I said is good or bad. To be honest I don't know either.

   I continue saying for he's too confused to make sentences. "I'm not supposed to have one. Weakness gets you killed."

   I was taught to get rid of my weaknesses, so do I have to drown Peter Parker right now and right here? I could if I wanted to.

   "What's that even supposed to mean for me?" He rubs his fingers around my neck, bloody stains rinse down with the water.

   "It means I might put you before my goals, or myself."

   He chuckles softly. "Then you're my weakness ever since we met."

"Look what it did you. Now you got yourself into my mess, and you deserve a normal, simple life. Not one where we captured two psychopath twins and torture them for information out there, then comes here and have a nice hot bath."