➏ If you don't...

You couldn't save me but you can't let me go

Peter Parker

I really put my neck on the line here. Perhaps I am an optimist or a completed fool, but if I let her slip away like that, I would rather die.

(Y/n)'s home is decorated in gray with paintings that are eerie yet beautiful to look at. From inside I can see now that my hiding spot is not hidden at all, but it's also surreal that I get to be in here, in the house that I peeked into.

   As (Y/n) is cleaning herself up, I look through the tweets. The news says Flash Thompson, a school shooter shot dead 18 college students and 4 professors, then himself. Nothing about the lost footage security camera is mentioned. I look at the bathroom, (Y/n) really is a professional.... And she left her bathroom door open.

   I approach slowly to the bathroom, staring inside. She's taking her red jacket off, stares at the red stains on her gray crop top, she's taking it off.

   I turn around, feeling my cheeks burning red. When (Y/n) walks out, only wearing a bra, and smirks at me.

   "You've stalked me for months, now you suddenly feel embarrassed?"

   "..."

   "That's just funny." She scoffs and walks past me.

   "I need to clean up too..."

   "Yeah sure. Do that." She walks into her bedroom. Doesn't close it as well. She has problems with doors.

   I clean myself up. Luckily the blood only splashed to my face so I wash it. I sigh and walk out. (Y/n) changed into a blacked T-shirt, she sits on the couch and re-stitch herself.

   I watch her sticking needles in and out with an emotionless face. I'm amazed at how seamless she's doing it. Then feeling bad, for stabbing her.

   "I'm sorry about that."

   She looks up at me. "You should be."

   "So, do I have a deadline?" I sit down on the other couch.

   "Deadline for what?"

   "Deadline, for death? For... me being dead? Like, when you are going to kill me?"

   "..." She looks at me so confusedly. She struggles through her words, not knowing what to say. "Wha— Ugh— Listen, what I said earlier. Is that I don't know what to do with you yet, you confuse me, and that is rare for me to be hesitant."

   "So... I'll live?" I ask her hopefully.

   "I don't know. You forced yourself into my life, and now I broke many codes that Loki told me I must follow, or else this will end badly. I could get caught or worse."

   "Who's Loki?"

   There's a knock on the door.

   She turns to look at me, and for the first time, those eyes show sights of fear.

   "Speaking of the Loki." She says, pushing me and stares back at the door.  "Hide"