Nino: I'm not the oldest you know.

Akira: Yeah but out of 5 I would just think that you look out for them. Just because my sister's younger than me doesn't me she doesn't look out for me.

Nino: Well, what is there TO be proud about?

Akira: I'm not in the right to say anything, but I feel like there's plenty of reasons. Ichika has a job, and still studies. Miku, even though having one strength in History, she is studying on the others subjects to improve on them. Yotsuba is obvious the dumbest here and she's the first one to get to work and lastly Itsuki is getting help from teachers. I haven't know you very long, it's only been a month, but I'm still very proud of them, and they have gained my respect. Then there's you. You work hard by yourself. I didn't ask for help when I started, so the two of us are kinda the same in that way, but I wish I could have had help. But you are constantly doing better time and time again, so I guess you are doing something right.

Nino: Proud, respect. . . I don't need that from someone like you. My sisters and I don't need you or Uesugi-

Akira: Allow, friendship, I don't need that from someone like you. You speak on "behalf" of your sisters, but they actually are the ones that asked for today on Thursday at school, Uesugi just planned the day. Nino, don't misunderstand me, I can give a shit if you study with us, I think you can do just fine yourself, but, just make sure you do the thing that will give you no regrets later ok.

Nino: And studying with you will lead me to having to regrets?

Akira: I don't know. That's why I'm telling you to do what you think is right for your future.

Yotsuba: HEYY!!! WE'RE HOOOOME!!!

Ichika: Oh, Akira, you're here already.

Akira: Yes sorry, hope I'm not bothering you guys by being here.

Miku: No you're ok. We're just surprised that Futaro isn't here with you.

Akira: Pretty sure he's on his way.

Nino: Hmm, whatever, I'm leaving.

The room is quiet as Nino walks out of the apartment.

Ichika: Sorry about that Akira. Did she say something to you?

Akira: Nothing new.

Yotsuba: I wish she's just sit down and studied with us!

Akira: There's no point into forcing it. If we do force her, she'll just do bad. Her grades, even though low, have been growing at a slow rate. That goes for all of yours. Here, I made a chart last night so you guys can see for yourselves your growth.

Akira pulls out a sheet of paper with a pie and bar graph.

Akira Thinking: Having people see their improvement is a good confidence booster. It works amazingly on my sister.

Yotsuba: Aww YEAAA!!! Look at us GO!!

Ichika: Wow we really are improving!

Miku: This is really impressive coming from us.

Yotsuba: You better watch yourself Kira, I'm coming for ya!

Akira: Yeah I highly doubt that.

Akira Thinking: I didn't think my motivation tactic would work THIS good. And just 3 points went up!

Uesugi: I'm here.

Miku: Futaro I'm ready!

Uesugi: Eh, for what exactly?