♡︎ JUNGKOOK ONESHOT ♡︎

𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭 !

Jeon Jungkook , known as one of the most popular models in South Korea. He was born in Busan. Everything about him was perfect, from his looks to his personality. Jungkook had loved someone from his high school, his crush Y/N. He knew that even Y/N had feelings for him but both could not confess to each other. Y/N dreamt of becoming a fashion designer, whereas Jungkook is a model. After high school they didn't meet each other. But after 5 years, during their job they met each other. Jungkook was asked to work with the company in which Y/N worked as a fashion designer. Both didn't know about it but soon got to know. Both started hanging out often and became close. Soon they confessed their feelings for each other and married.

___________

Y/N and Jungkook are sitting in the living room in front of the television watching their favourite show while munching popcorn. Since both had a day off, they decided to spend some time together. The show was halfway finished and now the advertisements were showing through the television. The popcorn was finished so Jungkook went to bring more snacks for them. While Y/N was pressing buttons on the remote of the television and going through different shows when something caught her attention. It was a news channel and the screen was displaying Jungkook's picture and beside him was one of the female models. As she read the headline, her eyes widened from surprise. She gets emotional way too quickly and easily believes the rumors.

Tears formed in her eyes, she was not able to control herself. She stood and walked to her room as fast as she could. Jungkook came in front of her holding packets of snacks for them and said, "baby here I got more snacks for us" showing them. He noticed tears in her eyes and a sad expression on her face. He got confused because a few minutes ago she was good but now she is crying. Before he could do or ask anything, Y/N just said to him "why did you lie to me" and went to the guest room instead of their room.

Jungkook went to the living room to check what happened as he is still confused with her behavior and once he sees the television screen, his eyes widen too. The headlines showed "JUNGKOOK AND XYZ(female model) ARE CAUGHT TOGETHER ON A CAMERA AND ACCORDING TO THE RUMORS THEY BOTH ARE DATING FROM THE PAST FEW YEARS". Jungkook quickly understood what must Y/N would have thought and he ran up to their room to find no one there. He then went to another room which was the guest room. He could hear sobs from the room. Jungkook tried opening the door but it was locked. He then knocked at the door but Y/N didn't open it. "Baby it's not true, please open the door. It's not good for your health." Jungkook was concerned about her health. Y/N has the problem of Asthma from her childhood, all of her friends and family knew about it. Whenever she cries she faces the problem of breathing. He was worried. He tried every but he could not open the door. "Baby please open the door please" he said to her knocking at the door. She just replied no in a broken voice.

He sighed and went to the living room. Finding through the drawers of the cabinets, he searched for the extra pair of the keys that the brokerage gave them when they first bought this house. The room was a mess, everything was thrown around the room. At the end he finally got the keys as he rushed to the guest room again. This time he couldn't hear her sobs, there was a complete silence. He quickly took the key and unlocked the door running into the room only to find Y/N sleeping on the floor after crying. His heart broke after seeing the dried tears stains on her cheeks. He bent over to her and caressed her cheek planting a kiss on her forehead.

He picked her up and laid her on the bed pulling the blanket over her body. He again kissed her forehead and went out of the room. He took his phone which was kept on the couch and called his manager. They both talked about the rumors of him and XYZ. The manager promised Jungkook that he will soon solve the problem. Jungkook ended the call and sighed. "I have to talk to Y/N about it" he said to himself and went back to the guest room to check Y/N.

He saw her sleeping and he just smiled sadly looking at her. She will understand him if they talk about it. Jungkook laid beside her hugging her body. Her scent relaxed his body. His eyes then fell on the oversized shirt she was wearing. She designed this shirt for their wedding day as a memory of their love. It had Jungkook's and Y/N's handprints on the back of it. "I will never leave you baby, I promised you that I will be there with you until my last breath and I won't break my promise. All you saw was a lie" he spoke softly knowing that Y/N is deep in her sleep and can't listen to him. He then went inside the shirt she was wearing, it was big enough to fit two people inside it. He hugged her bare waist resting his head between her chest and neck. Y/N's hands wrapped around him and she started mumbling something. He went closer to her mouth and heard her saying "Don't leave me kookie" 

__________

Next part coming soon :)
Hope you all like it 😉