It was a perfect dress that barely hit the ground. I spun around and it went out and it was absolutely beautiful. "Wow Nat this is awesome. And it has all the colors of the flag." "Exactly it was a pain I'm the ass to find a dress like this but once I did they didn't there your size so I had to force them to make one in your size."

"I get to help with you." "I already have my dress just let me come back in and you can do my hair and makeup." I nod as she leaves. She comes back in a forest green dress like mine.

"How the hell do you look sexy in every damn thing you wear

"How the hell do you look sexy in every damn thing you wear. I swear to God you can just be wearing an over sized hoodie with baggy pants and some how look freaking sexy as hell." I huff.

She laughs as she comes over with a pair of matching green heels. "You sound jealous." She says with a smirk. "Of course I am I am going to look like a fat potato in a few months. And my body will never be the same even after this birth I bet I wont be able to take off the pounds that I put on. Steve's gonna hate me because I am gonna be fat!" I sit on the bed as my head went in my hands.

Nat comes over to me and sits next to me. "Steve doesn't care if your fat or skinny. Tall or short. Steve is one of those guys that doesn't look at looks. But looks at personality." "But the whole world is t like that." I say looking at her. "Yes but it doesn't matter that your skinny or not. You save the world. And with how much you train it won't happen. Yeah your gonna gain some weight but look what your doing. Your growing a human inside of you. Your growing life. Be happy that you can." I smile at her. "Thanks Nat." "Of course now come do my makeup and hair."

We get up and head to the bathroom. I straighten her hair the. Braid the front of it and wrap it around her head pinning it back. I then do a green eye shadow going into black. When I was done she looked at herself with a smile. "Good we are running a little late. Your did an amazing job." We get up and she puts on her heels. We head down to the living room where the music was blasting. "Sucks that I can't drink." "Oof yeah it does." She says as the elevator doors open. "And Bruce is gonna love this." "How did you-" "It's obvious." I say and walk away.

I head to the bar to see Sam. "Hey Steve is gonna enjoy this dress." I laugh at him, "Hey Sam." "How's the child?" "Steve told you?" "Yeah." "Good." "Its a girl." He says under his breath. "No it's not! A mother always knows!" I hit his shoulder. "Yeah ok." "Your a pain in the ass." "Who's a pain in the ass?" I hear behind me. I look and see Tony. "You." Me and Sam say Tony laughs. "You know I can't drink?" "Yes and I am so sorry I'll drink enough for the both of us." He says I roll my eyes. Sam leaves, "Your going to have a blast tonight." "How?" I ask he just looks at me and leaves.

I look around and fine Rhodey talking to Steve so I head over. Rhodey spots me coming over, he tells Steve as he turns over I smile. Steve comes over holding out his arm. I wrap mine around his and join Rhodey again. He had a huge smile in his face, actually they both did. "Why is everyone being so secretive? First I found out about this charity party while Nat was destroying my room. And now I am dressed in a dress with the American flag colors on it. What are you up to?" I ask turning to Steve. He shrugs. I glare at him. "Doll everything is ok." "No it's not because I can't drink."