Chapter 14

"So? What are we going to do now? We can't just walk in on our enemy's turf," Rimei asked.

"Ijichi and Itadori still have to investigate the kid. So, how about going on a shopping spree with the five of us?" I suggested, swaying my feet as I await their response.

"Five? We're only three here," Nanami frowned.

"You, me, Mimi, Shoko, and Gojo-"

"Nope. I'm out. I'd rather stay at home and make myself my favorite sandwich," he quickly replied.

I laughed at his reaction by the mention of Satoru's name.

"Come on, Nanamin!" I insisted.

"Stop calling me that,"

"Whatever. So? Are you down?" I asked again.

"Yeah, he's down for it. Let's go now before he changes his mind," It was Rimei who answered when Kento was just about to speak, leaving the man speechless and amused.

"We can also stop by at one of Haru's hotels so we can go ang swim our stresses out?" Rimei suggested, giving me a suspicious look as she arched her eyebrows up and down.

"That's a great idea for a stress reliever right now," I added up, smirking at Nanami.

"Okay,"

Finally, he gave in.

I and Mimi exchanged knowing glances as we walked downstairs to get to the parking lot.

"But first, I have an issue to deal with. It's either you go without me or you can wait for me--"

"Oh, we will wait for you! Rua, send your Daddy Long Legs a message to just come after us, or he can also go first," Mimi said as she started the car's engine.

"Who's daddy long legs?" Nanami asked, his eyebrows almost meeting from frowning too much.

"Satoru,"

I opened my phone and quickly sent the location to both Gojo and Shoko. I also told him not to bother bringing any extra clothes because they can just get some at the hotel we're staying in.

"We can't just sit around and let stress take over us. Let's chill for now and think about it later," I suggested, eyes closed as I leaned against the headrest to take a nap.

"I'll chop your head off if you fell asleep instead of taking a nap," I heard Mimi mumble to herself.

"Make sure you chop my head well, alrighty?"

I then dozed off to sleep—I mean, to take a nap.

---------------------------

After what felt like forever, I sensed the car slowly taking turns before pulling over and finally parking.

I yawned.

"Oi, we're here," Rimei said, tapping my head to completely wake me up.

"Hmm, well, it's not like blaming you now is going to change anything," I exhaled.

"And what exactly are you going to blame me for?!" Mimi was about to go hysterical, but I already stepped out of the car in an instant to go and stretch some muscles.

"Beat that cursed spirit fast, okay?" I told Nanami when he fixed his necktie, ready to pay our enemy a 'visit'.

He said he didn't want us interfering, so I and Rimei will have to wait outside unless he calls for our help which I doubt will happen.

"Take care," Mimi reminded as Kento descended into the tunnel's darkness.

"Don't work overtime!" I added.