Chapter 10

Angelus and Midnight.

-----------------------

After a busy, tough week of preparing the school's second-year and first-year students for the Kyoto Sister-School Goodwill Event, I finally managed to clear up my schedule and go buy another new car just a few days ago.

"You really don't think that we have to do something about your love for cars, Rua?" Rimei asked.

"What about it?"

"What about it? Seriously?" she mocked, letting out a stressful sigh as she massaged the bridge of her nose.

"Well, why? It's not like we can do something about me, taking after my father's love for cars," I retorted nonchalantly.

"But your Toyota GR Supra still looks as good as new!"

"Oh, you mean Midnight?" I scratched my neck.

Rimei is talking about the car I left at home and decided not to bring with us because I wouldn't want to be a driver for a few hours due to my laziness.

It's one of the latest GR Supra from Toyota and it has the color midnight blue, so that's how I named her.

Midnight.

"I bought Midnight a year ago, and I just know how to take care of my babies. That's why they always look good as new even if I bought them a few years ago already," I hunched my shoulders and headed straight to my hidden room's sofa.

"Then why did you buy another one?!" Rimei nagged.

Tch, as if you're still not used to it.

"Duh? Because I want a new one? And no, I didn't give Midnight to my dad. He has his own car collection and as his only daughter, I want to catch up," I rolled my eyes as I used my arm to be my pillow.

"I can't blame Haru though. Her new white Lexus LC500 Convertible is just as gorgeous and as hot as her. Even I would want to buy that hell of a car in an instant," Satoru took my side.

"I already named her, by the way. Her name's Angelus," I winked on purpose to push Rimei's buttons even more.

"I agree with Gojo-sensei. Angelus' black and red interior and the khaki top-up is just..."

I gave Yuji a thumbs up and clicked my tongue proudly at him when he described my new baby's beauty.

"She looks like a fiery angel with her colors, doesn't she?" I asked before taking a sip from my iced coffee.

"Oh, God. Yes, she's gorgeous but this doesn't work that way, Haru!"

Satoru and I laughed at the sight of Rimei stressing herself out of nothing.

She has always been like this whenever I want to buy a new car or something.

"You don't treat your cars as if they're your babies--"

"I'm surprised that you still don't know by now that they are indeed my babies, Mimi," I chuckled.

"That's your problem?" I teased when she started pacing back and forth across the room.

As if on cue, Rimei switched personalities and decided to sneer at me suspiciously.

"Nah, I just wanted to scold you for nothing. I also love Angelus, by the way..." she winked at me.

"Now that's my girl!"

"I felt like I wanted to nag you but yeah, even I couldn't deny the fact that your new baby is hot as hell," she remarked.