Communication (5)

Start from the beginning

"That's what we will do," he whispered in my ear. He quickly picked me up and threw me over the couch, me leaning over the back of the couch. He unclipped my bra and ripped it off of my body, tossing it across the room.

"Sever- ohhh," my sentence was cut off by a moan as he ripped my panties off. He knelt behind me and spread my ass cheeks apart, showing him my glistening pussy. "Mmh, it looks like you are enjoying our arguments. Do you?" he asked in a mocking tone.

I didn't answer him, I couldn't. He gripped my hair in his hand and pulled back roughly. "Fuck!" I groaned.

"Answer, the fucking question whore," his degrading words made a new layer of wetness cover my folds, starting to drip down my thighs. "Y-Yes! Yes sir," I breathed out.

He chuckled and he let go of my hair before turning back to my needy clit. Before I could say anything he buried his face into my folds. I moaned out as he devoured my cunt. His tongue circled my cunt before diving into my entrance, lapping at all of my juices.

As he ate me out one of his hands moved to my entrance and immediately stuck 2 fingers into me, curling them into my G-Spot. Not even a second had gone by before he added a 3rd.

As my walls clenched around him my moans got louder. "S-Severus fuck. I'm going to cum!" I announced as felt the knot in my stomach about breaking. Before I could let go he pulled his fingers out and pulled his mouth from my clit. I whimpered and moaned in frustration as my high faded away.

After a moment he attaches his mouth to my clit and shoved his fingers into my entrance. "O-Oh gods," I moaned out. He chuckled into my pussy as he kept his heavenly pace. My high came quickly as he pushed his tongue into my entrance as his fingers curved into my G-Spot.

You could hear my wetness as his fingers slid back into me. I didn't tell him how close I was, hoping I could cum. My walls clenched around him and without warning I came all over his fingers, moaning out.

His eyes darkened as he stood back on his feet. He yanked my hair back until my cheek was next to his. "Did you just cum without my permission?" I asked darkly as the wettest on his chin transferred to my cheek.

"Yes," I said smugly. Without warning he slapped my ass, making me wince and gasp. Without warning, he struck me again, in the same place. "You don't cum unless I say so, if you do that again I will tie you to the bed and leave you dripping. Understand?" His tone was menacing and his demeanor was dark.

"Yes, sir!" I whined as he pulled my hair even harder. He chuckled and pushed me back down on the couch. He grabbed both of my wrists and tied them behind my back.

He was hard as a rock, and the huge tent in his pants was making it obvious. He started to grind his clothed hard onto my naked folds. He groaned as he felt my wetness seep through his trousers and coated the tip of his dick in it.

"S-Severus please I-I need you," I cried out. He chuckled and grabbed my restrained wrists. "Maybe since you asked so nicely, I'll give you what you so badly desire," he conned. He pulled down his sweats and plain black boxers before lining himself up with my dripping entrance.

He slapped his dick against my asscheek making me moan at the feeling, finally inch by inch he entered me slowly. He didn't stop until every inch was deep inside of me. He didn't even wait for me to adjust before he started to bottom me out.

I cried out in pleasure as his tip nudged my G-Spot every time. One of his hands grabbed my wrist and pulled me up while the other gripped my waist tightly. He pulled me until my back was against his front and he immediately started to liter my neck and shoulders with hickeys.